New TEAM editor - AG-SWSEDIT

More
1 year 3 months ago #146426 by Gillio77
Will do surelly. Just need help to know where can I find the required files.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #146427 by Gillio77

Hi
I am experiencing a career crash after 2 games in my SWOS version running through Cross Over or paralell desktop. Version 2 and 4 both crash when i try to play the 3rd game of my career. 

Any advice as I see you also had similar issue 3 years ago? regards lee

Hi guys. Same issue here. 
Can't go through the third game in career mode. After playing the third match, the game crashes. 
Tested this in Windows 10 and 11. Same result.
Checked the logs but no relevant info inside.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Could you upload car and db file for me? Then I will try to proceed to 3rd or 4th match and reshare it.

Sure. Please check the attached files.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

More
1 year 3 months ago #146428 by Playaveli
It all works fine on my MAC. Proceeded to first Eurocup match and saved progress for you. Please check attached files.
Attachments:

More
1 year 3 months ago #146432 by Gillio77
First and more important: thanks for your availablility on supporting me with this issue.

Unfortunately, same happened after second game using the DB and CAR files tou sent me.

I'm also using a MAC (M1). I'm playing using a VM instance running on Parallels. Do you use different tools/config to play in your MAC?

Please let me know.

Thanks again!

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #146433 by Playaveli

First and more important: thanks for your availablility on supporting me with this issue.

Unfortunately, same happened after second game using the DB and CAR files tou sent me.

I'm also using a MAC (M1). I'm playing using a VM instance running on Parallels. Do you use different tools/config to play in your MAC?

Please let me know.

Thanks again!

You are very welcome!

I use Crossover on a Macbook Pro (for testing purposes) and Win10 on a gaming laptop!
Try this tutorial:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/swos-2020/27100-tutorial-mac-osx

Also, join Discord so we can chat in real time. I'm here to help. We can solve this.
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Playaveli.

More
1 year 3 months ago #146434 by JonnyUtah
Hi Both,

Playaveli tried to sort my issue 6 months ago and it is exactly the same as your experiencing still. I have it working (even with a SWOS editor program so I can change custom teams) through Cross Over - the version playaveli sent me. But it continues to crash after the 3rd game and some times the 2nd. I am also on an M1 macbook running Ventura but it did the same on prior OS. Everything else bar the recent V5 executable works fine.

V5 executable has screwed up sound e.g. cutting in and out and slow speed.

While I am close to finishing my 48 custom teams, I would love to get the carreer working :)

Any help gratefully received. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gillio77

More
1 year 3 months ago #146436 by Gillio77

Please let me know.

Thanks again!

You are very welcome!

I use Crossover on a Macbook Pro (for testing purposes) and Win10 on a gaming laptop!
Try this tutorial:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/swos-2020/27100-tutorial-mac-osx

Also, join Discord so we can chat in real time. I'm here to help. We can solve this.

Will do! Thanks!

More
1 year 3 months ago #146437 by Playaveli

Hi Both,

Playaveli tried to sort my issue 6 months ago and it is exactly the same as your experiencing still. I have it working (even with a SWOS editor program so I can change custom teams) through Cross Over - the version playaveli sent me. But it continues to crash after the 3rd game and some times the 2nd. I am also on an M1 macbook running Ventura but it did the same on prior OS. Everything else bar the recent V5 executable works fine.

While I am close to finishing my 48 custom teams, I would love to get the carreer working :)

Hmmm, I start to believe this has something to do with the M1 chip. Both of you are on M1, right?
My Macbook Pro is from 2015, normal i7, 2.2ghz quad core.

More
1 year 3 months ago #146447 by Gillio77

Hi Both,

Hmmm, I start to believe this has something to do with the M1 chip. Both of you are on M1, right?

Right. It makes sense to me. Extra note: I'm able to play an entire full season when choosing "Preset competition".
So... things could be worse.

Thanks!!

More
1 year 3 months ago #146449 by Playaveli

Hi Both,

Right. It makes sense to me. Extra note: I'm able to play an entire full season when choosing "Preset competition".
So... things could be worse.

Thanks!!

Also, you can play ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. Join Discord, and get going!

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds