• daddywarhol
  • daddywarhol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #140728 by daddywarhol
Replied by daddywarhol on topic Re: SWOS 18/19
Here s Ecuador Premier League....
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #140731 by Marco
Replied by Marco on topic Re: SWOS 18/19
ciao...team 078 slovakia team are 12....ciao ...happy new year...always SWOS...
Attachments:

• alexsimon
  • alexsimon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #140734 by alexsimon
Replied by alexsimon on topic Re: SWOS 18/19

I wish someone could check all the updates so they would work in the same game. So many of the updates crash and I have no clue how edit stuff.

Hello everyone. I have checked all of the european championships updated in this topic. Now every league updated works fine with the correct number of squads per league (if possible) and the number of matchs.
In the Txt file you will find which leagues haven t been done yet and what is missing in few leagues updated.

I have try it in carreer mod with SWOS 16/17 no bug to begin one of the league. Of course i didn t try out with all the teams but if it works for one... Let us know if you find some problems.
I join the Romanian league that i updated if you want to have it for your personnal game. (It s in the rar file too)

I have tried to update the Danish league in order to have 14 teams but when i add teams i had a problem with Tactics. All is good it works in game but all of the players have the same name and numbers (the goalie one) but in swoseditor they are good except in the Tactics. If someone can explain me why. It should help me in the futur.

Thanks to all for the updates
Enjoy, and happy new year !!
Attachments:

• daddywarhol
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #140735 by daddywarhol
@alexsimon ad to everybody...

Danish league was updated yet! If you want to update some more leagues there are more country to update....

Here s my version of Roumanian Premier league...
Enjoy it and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:

• alexsimon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #140736 by alexsimon

Danish league was updated yet! If you want to update some more leagues there are more country to update....

I know daddywarhol that s the one i use but now the danish league have 14 teams not 12. It s just in order to be closer to the reality of this football year.
Best regards

• daddywarhol
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #140737 by daddywarhol
Here s roumanian file with some corrections and 14 teams as it is for real.

Happy new year

8) :( ::) 8) ;D ;D ;D
Attachments:

More
5 years 3 months ago #140739 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Re: SWOS 18/19
Happy New Year :)

• Luchino
  • Luchino's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #140746 by Luchino
Replied by Luchino on topic Re: SWOS 18/19

I wish someone could check all the updates so they would work in the same game. So many of the updates crash and I have no clue how edit stuff.

Hello everyone. I have checked all of the european championships updated in this topic. Now every league updated works fine with the correct number of squads per league (if possible) and the number of matchs.
In the Txt file you will find which leagues haven t been done yet and what is missing in few leagues updated.

I have try it in carreer mod with SWOS 16/17 no bug to begin one of the league. Of course i didn t try out with all the teams but if it works for one... Let us know if you find some problems.
I join the Romanian league that i updated if you want to have it for your personnal game. (It s in the rar file too)

I have tried to update the Danish league in order to have 14 teams but when i add teams i had a problem with Tactics. All is good it works in game but all of the players have the same name and numbers (the goalie one) but in swoseditor they are good except in the Tactics. If someone can explain me why. It should help me in the futur.

Scotland is not done yet, in your file txt there is nt

• alexsimon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #140758 by alexsimon

Scotland is not done yet, in your file txt there is nt

Yes you re right i forgot to notice it. Thanx.
Sweden updated with 16 teams.
Attachments:

• wiklund87
  • wiklund87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #140764 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: SWOS 18/19

I still can t get this to work. Most leagues will just freeze in career mode both with frankenstein swos and the Swos 16/17 that had a START GAME.bat
I remember Synchronated used to have an extra swos.exe file included with his updates to avoid crashing in career mode.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds