Re: SWOS 18/19

More
5 years 4 months ago #140501 by Marco
Replied by Marco on topic Re: SWOS 18/19
hungary file... the teams are 16....12 teams are really in premier division...4 teams actually are in first division...now I working on slovakia end slovenia..
then I can do the romania...ciao
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kanchelskis
  • Kanchelskis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #140502 by Kanchelskis
Replied by Kanchelskis on topic Re: SWOS 18/19
First of all thank you to everyone for your great work.

Anyway I have to say the transfermarkt converter has a bit broken the balance of the game and I don t like the stats at all.
It s very easy to score and win with a lot of goals as the players are a lot stronger than in original swos.

If I pick my fav team, Fiorentina, I notice Simeone is 4.5mln (!).. he has scored just 2 goals in 11 matches and has the same value of Balbo in Argentina national team in original 96/97 Swos. I don t talk about Chiesa, which is 8mln (quite like his father at the top of his career in SWOS, 10mln)..
I think it s totally wrong to use the transfer market of a player as in SWOS it has immediately impact on his value, this can be seen for Chiellini which has a lower market value for his age, but in every videogame (FIFA, PES or FM) highest values of his fellow Bonucci (a lot stronger in your updates).

I d suggest you to use other parameters, as SWOS doesn t consider age, multiple roles or special skills for each role (tackling and shooting are fundamental in every role in SWOS unlike modern games)
Attachments:

More
5 years 4 months ago #140503 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Re: SWOS 18/19

Anyway I have to say the transfermarkt converter has a bit broken the balance of the game and I don t like the stats at all.
It s very easy to score and win with a lot of goals as the players are a lot stronger than in original swos.

If I pick my fav team, Fiorentina, I notice Simeone is 4.5mln (!).. he has scored just 2 goals in 11 matches and has the same value of Balbo in Argentina national team in original 96/97 Swos. I don t talk about Chiesa, which is 8mln (quite like his father at the top of his career in SWOS, 10mln)..
I think it s totally wrong to use the transfer market of a player as in SWOS it has immediately impact on his value, this can be seen for Chiellini which has a lower market value for his age, but in every videogame (FIFA, PES or FM) highest values of his fellow Bonucci (a lot stronger in your updates).

I d suggest you to use other parameters, as SWOS doesn t consider age, multiple roles or special skills for each role (tackling and shooting are fundamental in every role in SWOS unlike modern games)

I have to agree with you.
Players prices are heavily inflated. Look at Lewandowski or Piątek.
The age also does not necessarily indicate that the given player must be slower. Players over 30 e.g. Ronaldo or Messi :)
You can always sell the best players and create a team with reserve players and you will have more excitement :P

• daddywarhol
  • daddywarhol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #140505 by daddywarhol
Replied by daddywarhol on topic Re: SWOS 18/19
Here s Cyprus first division with 2 non-league teams PROMOTED...

I repost Turkey cause I find a couple of wrong players nationalities
Attachments:

• Kanchelskis
  • Kanchelskis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #140506 by Kanchelskis
Replied by Kanchelskis on topic Re: SWOS 18/19

I have to agree with you.
Players prices are heavily inflated. Look at Lewandowski or Piątek.
The age also does not necessarily indicate that the given player must be slower. Players over 30 e.g. Ronaldo or Messi :)
You can always sell the best players and create a team with reserve players and you will have more excitement :P

Thank you for your reply.
It s not only being current prices inflated, for this our community created a table of parameters (i.e. 4.5mln 25mln).
It s the fact that currently market has different logics and elements compared to 90s. In the past a strong forward was a player with finishing and shooting skills. Nowadays depends on the tactics of a team, we have the falso nueve , strikers who plays with defenders in certain occasion. This has an impact on players prices, as their age (younger players have highest values despite their skills), the league they play in, their nationality (being in a stronger national team gives you more visibility) and last but not least their sponsors.
Just compare two players:
Ibrahimovic: FIFA Value 85 PES Value 90 transfermarkt 4mln
Lapadula: FIFA Value 76 PES Value 74 transfermarkt 7mln

Lapadula will be stronger than Ibrahimovic.
My 2 cents.

More
5 years 4 months ago #140519 by Gorzo
Israel file :)
Attachments:

More
5 years 4 months ago #140526 by armandojimenez
Replied by armandojimenez on topic Re: SWOS 18/19

Hello reading the comments on transfermarkt and swos 96-97, I think that in the updates would have to wake up the maximum parameters of swos 96-97:

- Maximum skill points possible: 555 (Italy 96/97)
- Maximum total speed points per team: 82 (Italy Barca of 96/97)
- Maximum of 7 players with 4.5 stars or more (Italy 96/97)
- Maximum players with Speed 7 = 8 players per team (Barcelona 96/97)
- Maximum keeper prize = 4.5 M

For the updates are as close as possible to swos 9697, you must use a table per role, no a generic table.

i added 6 diferents tables: GK, RB-LB, D, M, RW-LW, A

but if you want the skills like fifa 18, 19 and not generic, i used a table per price and skills using fifa 18 web, i did a update of teams wc18 for funcups with this method and big teams of leagues,

the rest of the teams that are not big you can use money conversion tables transfermark to swos money.

all players than have a overvalued price you can check in Fifa and check the table fifa-swos

there are ideas for a correct update with the philosofy of swos 96-97

• Luchino
  • Luchino's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #140531 by Luchino
Replied by Luchino on topic Re: SWOS 18/19
is someone doing Japan and Scotland?
what are the work in progress?
Tks to all

More
5 years 4 months ago #140535 by Gorzo

is someone doing Japan and Scotland?
what are the work in progress?
Tks to all

I`m doing Japan.

• daddywarhol
  • daddywarhol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #140541 by daddywarhol
Replied by daddywarhol on topic Re: SWOS 18/19
Here s mexican premier division and first division.
Enjoy it....
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds