3 and 5 minute games experiences

More
17 years 1 month ago #15998 by SPIR

So we have talked alot about 3 or 5 minute games. Poll was more or less even and now we will be playing more 3 minute games. This will be a new experience for many so i thought we could write here about.. yes well those experiences..

Does it really change anything about SWOS dramatically? Positive and negative feedback here..

The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 1 month ago #16000 by Oli O.
Hehe, once again.

3 mins.

pro
- more dramatic matches because of less time
- no more relaxing. the bed is for relaxing
- newbies won t be bashed as hard as in 5 mins
- better handling of tournaments with lots of rounds, big groups
- more games per hour, evening, day,... so more statistics for ranking
- other swos-communities have it as standard, so it s familiar for those players
- fun ;)

contra
- no much time to equalize or win if you are behind
- fun ;)
More
17 years 1 month ago #16002 by Coolio_Jack
Ofcourse that there are 3 mins in offline cups, when there s people watching and waiting for their turn.

In cups there was always possible to set 3 min as a rule. Newbies being bashed, hm, i don t see a problem here. 90% of top players wont go with full power when they see their opponent is just starting to play online, and most of the newbies expect that they dont have a chance, every begining is hard, dont see a reason why should someone quit doing something they like just because there are some better players in that moment.

We are biggest swos comunity, so we set a standard, not others. But we will just have to stop whining and adjust, and see how will all this go in the next few months...
More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #16003 by Oli O.
I see your point at our newbies, ok.

But you are very fair, Coolio! :) Lets get more flexible and experience new ways!
More
17 years 1 month ago #16009 by the_cnk

im totally with u on this coolio...
i cant even understand this standart thing...it can be ur standart of offline tournements but as coolio said its a matter of time ....
and why are we so worried about newbees...as coolio said even i dont push at their very first time and im not a top player at all...u can say them that u can consider that as a friendly or a practice...u can be sure that hearin such a thimg makes them more happy than losing a game against a top player in ur standart 5-0...and i think ss.de is the biggest com. in the whole sensible world ...why should we look somewhereelse to...

but i like the idea of Dramatic matches ...we can mail to Fifa and they can change the CL and UEFA games to 10 min.
we can see great and dramatic matches between barca and man.u...less time more exciment...or in UEFA there are lots of newbees every year...they can have a chance to win against even better teams in a 10 min game...

respect...
More
17 years 1 month ago #16010 by Wänä81
RIDICULOUS !!!!

Why you have so many problems with a chance of the rules !!! ???

And compare SWOS with real soccer is not serious . ( Then we must forbid high headers over the whole pitch , we need an offside-rule and so on. :D )

My highest defead was 16:3 against Patigoal....thats not funny...it´s´frustrating . In a 3min -game i think he scores 8 times !!!! And it´s enough . :-\

So guys , play SWOS and have fun . ;D

See you, Wänä81
More
17 years 1 month ago #16011 by the_cnk
and its going to make u happy if u get a 8-3 lose againts pati in a 3 min match...couse its not frustrating that way is it..?
and i ask as a friend if u score 2 lucky goals and win the advantage of time...is this makes u happy or to fight back as u can an lose 3-1 in a real(for me)match...the seconde one is fits me better...couse that means that i can get him next time...
More
17 years 1 month ago #16012 by Oli O.
This is another fun thing, surprising results. With long matches the SWOS World is boring and too predictable. In short matches the favorite has to be more concentrated and finally improve himself.
More
17 years 1 month ago #16013 by Emmeti
Oli O. , it s unbelievable , you re so wrong all the times, i am impressed.
I give up talking to you.
My bad, i have not the strenght.
More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #16014 by Coolio_Jack

With long matches the SWOS World is boring and too predictable.

Eh, swos boring? Dont see why more luck included is a good thing, but now i will be called a chicken...

Dont get me wrong, i ll have fun with 3 min too, but this so called arguments for 3 minute doesnt sound reasonable to me.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds