Custom tactick have just killed SWOS

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6946 by LIK
Creativity is gone tottaly. Some players i saw playing great before now only score one type of goal. You dont win now becuse of your play you win becuse of tactick. Perfekt example i won schulle 7-2 in cup with foka tactick. I discused latter i had no fun i didnt even have to play defence tactick did it for me.
I like same conditions.
I will write latter more have to go ....
The topic has been locked.
More
18 years 3 weeks ago - 18 years 3 weeks ago #6947 by Playaveli
I think tactics are great! I played against Foka and had results like 2-2, 4-4, 3-4 and 3-2 ! Incredible matches... fantastic!

But in one point you are right! It shouldn t be allowed to use other players tactics or obviously copy it 1 by 1! I think I will invent a rule for that in the future!

Some players i saw playing great before now only score one type of goal.

Look at my defense in ASL, i conceded only 12 goals (last season only 13), and these goals were brilliant and very fantastic. I stopped the same standard goals!
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6948 by Redhair
Interesting ..

Best example: ASL 1st League Currently seems that I will relegate!
Really hard for me, I always was a plug play player, but now you must have a very good tactic. But my tactic is not good enough like it seems. Creating a successfull tactic is much work of days! Never had motivation or time for it.

Without special tactics I can play much more beautiful, now I have no space for it, the tactics (most of them clones of playa1) do not allow this. But this shows, how good this tactic works. I think it was much work for Playaveli to create it, so I think it s no sport if other players copy it or take parts of it. I m really proud that my tactic is selfmade! No success yet and not perfect, but my own.

It s like in real football, it s very difficult against a team with a very defensive tactic. And it s more professional and a big challenge to break the tactics. So I think it s a good idea to keep the right for an own tactic in ASL1. Rest of the Leagues and OOO s you don t need to use it, if you don t want. So you can have fun with Online Gaming, but if you want to be Master of SWOS , you have to take time for tactic to win the ultimate Amiga Super League ( Super not without a reson).
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6951 by Playaveli
The bigger problem is Equal ON! Play with Equal OFF, and you will never see standard goals like Jiggaplaya s again... ;)
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6952 by Oli O.

Creativity is gone tottaly. Some players i saw playing great before now only score one type of goal. You dont win now becuse of your play you win becuse of tactick. Perfekt example i won schulle 7-2 in cup with foka tactick. I discused latter i had no fun i didnt even have to play defence tactick did it for me.
I like same conditions.
I will write latter more have to go ....

Playing with other players tactics (without asking him) should be disallowed. My own tactic for example is based on years of playing, testing, experience and tournaments. And if anybody tells me that someone: 1.: uses my tactic without asking me - 2.: has success with it - 3.: and after all is crying that tactics are unfunny , I would get very :(
More
18 years 3 weeks ago - 18 years 3 weeks ago #6953 by LIK

Playing with other players tactics (without asking him) should be disallowed. My own tactic for example is based on years of playing, testing, experience and tournaments. And if anybody tells me that someone: 1.: uses my tactic without asking me - 2.: has success with it - 3.: and after all is crying that tactics are unfunny , I would get very :(

I would never used that tactick if i wasnt alowed. Thx foka ;)

:o
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6954 by LIK

The bigger problem is Equal ON! Play with Equal OFF, and you will never see standard goals like Jiggaplaya s again... ;)

Equal off rules. Game is much better. Especialy defence. I had great games on equal off vs mt always close and fun with great defences.
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6960 by RobChef
In my opinion we should discuss equal on or off in another thread because this has nothing to do if tactic option is good or not.

I agree with Redhair that it is much work to create a good tactic and like him I didn t invest this time and my custom tactic sucks. I asked playa to delete it and may be I will make a better one later ... but this depends on what other players do. Right now there are a lot of Playa1 clones and this is a really good tactic you can easy learn to play with it.

So if every player must make his own tactic I would like that and make one too. But I don t see how you can control that. If I change 2 positions of Playa1 I can say this is my own tactic and we have the same situation like now.
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6961 by Playaveli
@ Robchef:

Likjetaj s only point were standard goals . And they have nothing to do with tactics, but only with Equal ON. so we can stay in this thread!
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6962 by RobChef

@ Robchef:

Likjetaj s only point were standard goals . And they have nothing to do with tactics, but only with Equal ON.

I would bet you are pretty alone with this opinion. ;D
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds