Re: Sanek and the unregistered OoO's

More
11 years 11 months ago #111632 by FairyKing
I see your point of view. Really.
I see it even if I exactly know what happened yesterday: I do know we agreed to play OoO s and I know he ran away after the games. There s only a thing we don t know: the reason why he did it.

At this point, I don t care and I don t even expect him to excuse himself for that. I only know we were chatting (in game) in English, but he started using Polish after my first (and only) winning game. I didn t really care, but I thought that was not so kind of him ad this sums to what happened later.

That s why I m a bit pissed off. I don t ask for a warn or something like that... I never loved such things.
I only cared about my OoO s and that s all. They arrived. It s OK. I think next time I ll ponder on the decision to play vs Sanek or not, but this is not so relevant.

I do understand what admins have to say, so I thank you for your words.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #111633 by dimetrodon
I am not really an admin, so just words from a swos friend :)

Good part that you post the case that if anybody will have similar problems, he can get know about your case with Sanek OR if Sanek have a good reason, he can easily post it. I always vote for the second as you can guess, but 2 in 1 :)

More
11 years 11 months ago #111634 by sanek
well; yesterday after games was so tired that goone sleep in clothes... sorry about my bad bahaviour, results are added
peace

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds