SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
1 year 11 months ago #145858 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Hi Playavelli, Sanderholm,

I have also had problems with game crashing as soon as I left the main menu. Have discovered that the audio file I was using for the menu music was causing the issue. The issue was resolved when I selected alternative file in DLC.

I would appreciate it if this issue can be fixed? My preference is 'Sensible Soccer v1.1' menu music (the original and best)

Keep up the good work guys! I am very happy that my older replay files are now playable again, thankyou!

DP

will check out this issue and try to find the solution.
thanks for the info :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #145859 by sanderholm
Replied by sanderholm on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

I have also had problems with game crashing as soon as I left the main menu. Have discovered that the audio file I was using for the menu music was causing the issue. The issue was resolved when I selected alternative file in DLC.

I would appreciate it if this issue can be fixed? My preference is 'Sensible Soccer v1.1' menu music (the original and best)

Keep up the good work guys! I am very happy that my older replay files are now playable again, thankyou!

DP

Well that's just brilliant. I totally agree on the menu music, but as soon as I turned that one off the game starts to work again. Thank you very much for the help and good work finding the solution so quickly
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by sanderholm.

More
1 year 11 months ago #145861 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

DP

Well that's just brilliant. I totally agree on the menu music, but as soon as I turned that one off the game starts to work again. Thank you very much for the help and good work finding the solution so quickly

please simply click "Download again" button for "Sensible Soccer v1.1" menu music in the DLC manager, then this crash will be resolved

More
1 year 11 months ago #145925 by captaincofresi
First of all supurb job on fixing the crashes in Training Mode in v. 4.0.3 (build 2022.04.02) and adding so many new features (haven't had time to try them all at this moment).

At the moment I do notice that some teams get their Away uniform instead of their Home uniform. I am not sure if this is random or not, so far on multiple selections I got the results as described below. I personally would prefer a Home uniform when training that is. So this what I found so far:

(1) Club Teams - England = Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal + Holland = Ajax, all seem to get their Home uniform.
(2) National teams - Netherlands, Belgium get their Home uniform // Italy, France get their Away uniform.
(3) Custom Teams (from the DLC British Football Pioneers) - Blackburn Rovers, Old Etonians get their Home uniform // Wolves, Darwen get their Away uniforms.

So I would welcome it if this would be all set to Home uniforms by default. Is this possible?

More
1 year 11 months ago #145926 by captaincofresi
hi, not really a bug, but more of a feature missing / not-yet-updated at this moment. This might be allready on the development todo list: (1) The Menu Layout previews on the HD Background DLCs are not yet up to date, as in version 4 the whole menu changed. (2) If you change the Menu Layout to either Amiga or PC DOS, the Menu Layout in the preview does not yet change.

More
1 year 10 months ago #145938 by captaincofresi
SWOS2020 version 4.0.3: I think there might be a small issue with the Uniform Selector. For the British Football Pioneers DLC (teams) I do use the Uniform selector quite a lot, as there are quite some similar Uniforms. If I use it when playing a DIY with the British Football Pioneers, and I setup my team the way I want, go into the Uniform Selector and choose the Uniforms I want for the match. And then, and this is the crucial part, if I Save my DIY in between, then continue the DIY and press Play Match (without going into the Uniform selector) it seems to have Reset to the default setting (as in, the Uniforms are not what I selected). Does anyone else have this same issue?

More
1 year 10 months ago #145939 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

SWOS2020 version 4.0.3: I think there might be a small issue with the Uniform Selector. For the British Football Pioneers DLC (teams) I do use the Uniform selector quite a lot, as there are quite some similar Uniforms. If I use it when playing a DIY with the British Football Pioneers, and I setup my team the way I want, go into the Uniform Selector and choose the Uniforms I want for the match. And then, and this is the crucial part, if I Save my DIY in between, then continue the DIY and press Play Match (without going into the Uniform selector) it seems to have Reset to the default setting (as in, the Uniforms are not what I selected). Does anyone else have this same issue?

What do you mean by "Save my DIY in between"? In between what? Save/load cheat involved? :-)

More
1 year 10 months ago #145942 by captaincofresi

What do you mean by "Save my DIY in between"? In between what? Save/load cheat involved? :-)

Lol, me cheating, yeah right ;-) . No, I just Save my DIY in between play sessions. So for instance, I play 5 matches in the first group stage of a tournament. Save the DIY. Then I have other things to do. And a couple of hours later on I Load the DIY, and go and finish the playoffs and play those 5 matches when I got through.

So no, I do not use it for cheating and do not play the same DIY if I lose and am out of the competition. I just start a new one then and register how many tries it took me. So later on I can try and beat that. In SWOS2020 the challenge is why I have fun with this game ;-) .

More
1 year 9 months ago #145989 by socmel78
Replied by socmel78 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hi, I have won the Premier League with Bournemonth in career mode but the team wasn't include in any European cup competition in the following season. I don't understand why. Cheers.
Attachments:

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #145995 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Hi, I have won the Premier League with Bournemonth in career mode but the team wasn't include in any European cup competition in the following season. I don't understand why. Cheers.

Please send my your CAR and DB file! You can send them on discord or here as file attachments. Thanks.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Playaveli.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds