Re: Progress report - Total pack

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #142103 by starwindz
SWOS 2020 will be released around X-mas this year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #142104 by starwindz
New screenshots of total pack and SWOS 2020

More
4 years 4 months ago #142129 by ShaggyDave
Hi there.
Just wondering if SWOS 2020 will be packed with, or contain a team editor; for mid-season transfers, players being sold/leaving/retiring, etc.

I played SWOS for hours on my old Atari ST back in the day, and I really appreciate the efforts you are putting into this amazing project.
Massive thanks!

More
4 years 4 months ago #142131 by Playaveli

Hi there.
Just wondering if SWOS 2020 will be packed with, or contain a team editor; for mid-season transfers, players being sold/leaving/retiring, etc.

I played SWOS for hours on my old Atari ST back in the day, and I really appreciate the efforts you are putting into this amazing project.
Massive thanks!

We won't pack it with an editor because there are like 3 available editors already available.
You can use any available SWOS editor.

Hm, SWOS was never released on Atari ST. Maybe you confuse it with an earlier version of Sensible Soccer (1.1 or 1.2 World Champions).

More
4 years 4 months ago #142133 by Fiddler
Hi,

a humble feature request or at least a thing to consider :) Would you be able to make it possible that two seperate usb keyboards were recognized as such, and not as one keyboard? This way two players can use the same buttons on both keyboards. I know MAME does it. It's a convenient solution when nobody wants to play with the controller or joystick.

More
4 years 4 months ago #142134 by Playaveli

Hi,

a humble feature request or at least a thing to consider :) Would you be able to make it possible that two seperate usb keyboards were recognized as such, and not as one keyboard? This way two players can use the same buttons on both keyboards. I know MAME does it. It's a convenient solution when nobody wants to play with the controller or joystick.

That sounds interesting. Will get back to you asap! Thanks! :)

More
4 years 4 months ago #142156 by ShaggyDave

Hm, SWOS was never released on Atari ST. Maybe you confuse it with an earlier version of Sensible Soccer (1.1 or 1.2 World Champions).

Ah yes, you are quite right. It was the Sensible Soccer - European Champions edition I played.
Great days!

More
3 years 2 months ago #144475 by barbera
hello everyone but the total package where you can download to play the old leagues thanks

More
3 years 2 months ago #144477 by Playaveli

hello everyone but the total package where you can download to play the old leagues thanks

The old TOTAL PACK is discontinued... it will be replaced with new DLC feature. News soon...

More
3 years 1 month ago #144569 by barbera
ok but then there is no other way to download it? and so much stuff with all the old leagues was great

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds