Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 7 months ago #134981 by Playaveli

Hi Playa,

Could I do Rep. Ireland then if Costa is willing to give it away?

Regards Kristofer

That s fine, thanks for jumping in on this one! :)

hi.. Rocko created Turkish legue TEAM.038 / but not active player ..
i created turkish legue with By following rules.. turkish teams is ready if If you want..

Sure, you can send it on my email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135012 by Paranormaljoe
i send to you . Carsten : )

More
7 years 7 months ago #135038 by super_hoops1967
Just lost my Scotland update. So back on it tomorrow and Saturday (joys of deciding to use the pc instead of mac!)

• wheaty81
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #135077 by wheaty81
been a fan of swos years and years , im just wondering if i could help in the update in some way , i dont earn a living in computers or coding but would still like to help the process .

ps . is there a link to the 15/16 update that i could use till the 16/17 is finished ?

thanks

More
7 years 7 months ago #135111 by Playaveli

been a fan of swos years and years , im just wondering if i could help in the update in some way , i dont earn a living in computers or coding but would still like to help the process .

ps . is there a link to the 15/16 update that i could use till the 16/17 is finished ?

thanks

Use this until 16/17 will be released: files.swos.eu/updates15-16/package/

Thanks for the offer. Tomorrow is deadline of transfer window. We will continue now with people already assigned.

• Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #135112 by Betichus
Transfer window is closed :). Time to update!.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135116 by Playaveli

Transfer window is closed :). Time to update!.

Correct, let s move on!

Turkish League, beta status:
Northern Irish League, beta status:

More
7 years 7 months ago #135123 by Sida79
I ll have to let someone else update Croatia. Pre-season updates are more demanding than post-season ones and I don t have nearly as much time as I used to :\

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #135126 by djowGer
One question about national players v club players. As I am updating the danish national team, I need to know if skills on national teams should be the same as on club teams? The value is the same of course, since we use the table of conversion and position might differ too. I have no idea what skills ie Christian Erikssen (Tottenham) is given from Premier League updater. Do I just select my own or do I wait for this and other leagues to be finished before I do the national team?

To sum up, In 96-97 version there is a big difference in value and skills, ie Weah (Liberia/AC Milan). In this new update value should be kept the same of course, but skills? As of now, I have just selected my own skills (but also because a lot of the danish players are playing in the domestic league).

More
7 years 7 months ago #135127 by Playaveli
Same price, correct.
But no need for exact same skills. Many players perform differently in National teams, or even play on a different position there.
Go for your own touch, that is completely fine, and also reflects reality, to some extend.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds