Sociable Soccer - New game by Jon Hare

More
7 years 11 months ago #132994 by HairFU
What kind of events do you like to visit?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #132997 by atilla
@Caniggia, can you show us a little bit more gameplay ?

For example one full-game?

More
7 years 10 months ago #133243 by Caniggia
Here s a gameplay video -

Also here s a short preview by a guy who visited the Blackpool event.

go 1:29 for the Sociable part.

More
7 years 10 months ago #133619 by Caniggia

More
7 years 10 months ago #133631 by atilla
@Caniggia,,

will there be an option to choose a gameplay that is similar like SWOS?

As there are options to choose a few view points for the gameplay camera. So to be similar like SWOS, the pitch positions, smaller players like in SWOS...etc

tnx

More
7 years 10 months ago #133664 by Caniggia

@Caniggia,,

will there be an option to choose a gameplay that is similar like SWOS?

As there are options to choose a few view points for the gameplay camera. So to be similar like SWOS, the pitch positions, smaller players like in SWOS...etc

tnx

It s hard to answer that question. This is not a pixel engine we are creating. You have to have a fresh approach when you move onto this. We ve used the feeling of the controls from Sensible/SWOS and the feeling in gameplay. You will have to find out when you play it. 98% of those who have played it so far, love it or like it. ;)

More
7 years 9 months ago #134214 by Caniggia
Here we go, another preview of the game from Play Expo Glasgow. www.oneupgaming.co.uk/#!sociable-soccer-preview/syvu8

More
7 years 7 months ago #134760 by broxopios
So now that Sociable Soccer CM (Caniggia) will present at Sensibledays 2016, would be great for you guys to test the new game of John Hare. I m curious to listen from old sensible players your review about Sociable Soccer. I know that Caniggia says to see it as a new game but it s difficult not to make comparison between two games.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134854 by Caniggia

So now that Sociable Soccer CM (Caniggia) will present at Sensibledays 2016, would be great for you guys to test the new game of John Hare. I m curious to listen from old sensible players your review about Sociable Soccer. I know that Caniggia says to see it as a new game but it s difficult not to make comparison between two games.

Yeah it will be fantastic to get the feedback from all of the old fans. We re also gonna let you guys take a quick survey and then I ll present that to Jon and the team.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134855 by Caniggia
We released a new trailer after getting some inspiration from FA Charity Shield.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds