Sociable Soccer - New game by Jon Hare

More
4 years 9 months ago #132101 by Playaveli
Cannot see any changes/improvements since the last video. (except maybe the goal nets)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #132195 by bokkie
Q4 2016 release according to Jon Hare's Twitter.

More
4 years 9 months ago #132338 by Caniggia
Hey guy's,

I'm the new CM for Sociable Soccer and I wanted to introduce myself. I've worked on Konami's PES (2008-2011) before I was contacted by Jon and developer SamiV to be involved in this two weeks ago. I was in Helsinki, Finland last week where the game is being developed. I played many games and it's like the old games especially when it comes to the passing which I think they nailed. The game is naturally in a very young state but the programmers are extremely experienced so I sat there chatting with different people and sometimes one of the programmers just blurted out, "look at this" and there was a new addition to the development. I also played SWOS to compare the two games, but like I said. The most important thing is the feel of the passing game and they've got that down already. I'll be updating you guy's continuously. We're on our way!

/Caniggia

I'll be taking on the twitter and the FB accounts, so any questions ask them there. I'll be popping in here regularly also to ask and answer your questions. See you around.

More
4 years 9 months ago #132340 by higgipoker
Cheers for the update, good luck!

P.S. PES > FIFA

;)

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #132363 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Sociable Soccer - New game by Jon Hare
Looks good to me :) Will be watching with interest - do you know if a co-op mode has been confirmed by the way? i.e. 2 players vs the AI?

More
4 years 8 months ago #132395 by Caniggia

Looks good to me :) Will be watching with interest - do you know if a co-op mode has been confirmed by the way? i.e. 2 players vs the AI?

We talked about it but we haven't decided yet, I will bring it up at the next meeting.  :)

More
4 years 8 months ago #132396 by higgipoker
Fingers crossed, this mode is so much fun! Definitely not a trivial feature to add though, especially when sensi prides itself on the input switching A.I.

4 years 8 months ago #132399 by ElMichaJ
Is it possible to connect website match database to the game ?

so if we would create online leagues for sociable soccer, that they are seen and playable ingame ?

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
4 years 8 months ago #132406 by Retrieving

Is it possible to connect website match database to the game ?

so if we would create online leagues for sociable soccer, that they are seen and playable ingame ?

They're gonna have their own platform for online competitions, I'd wager, especially with all those avatar-growth elements being thrown in there.

More
4 years 8 months ago #132416 by Romanista
Caniggia, greaty to see you're tapping into the community....

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds