Re: Sensible Soccer 2006 - Mod/Editors Community Read Here...

• Sganton
  • Sganton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #9271 by Sganton
So far I have not find a way to edit the players physical charaacteristics or the national/club teams kit. I was planning of creating an update with the best teams in europe and these two factors (as well as the fact that players stars cannot be edited), are the main reasons for waiting for some kind of editor to allow such alterations to be made.

S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CATS
  • CATS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #9274 by CATS
At least some people are working on it in my absence ;D

I am going to get cracking on some kind of career effort at some point like I previously said. Still no luck on graphics, I think I was correct when I said about the size having to be the same, except I get it a few too many bytes over every time :(

I bought the game on Friday when it came out so am working on it still.

More
17 years 9 months ago #9276 by Sheepo99
I think we should create a modding site, and some sort of official modding crew. It would be fun, and modding be work a lot more easier.

• pOo
  • pOo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #9281 by pOo
NamesNw.bin also function on XBOX. Orig. XBOX game copy with i.e. dvd2xbox to harddrive. than overwrite the existing NamesNw.bin with the file.
onlye the save game ist not funtion.

how about a php/mysql application, where we cann modify the player names? export is the NamesNw.bin file.

• pOo
  • pOo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #9282 by pOo

Heres my tweaked .ini file. Can t quite seem to completely remove the tendency for the camera to rotate a bit near the corners, but other than that i ve got it just the way I like it:
homepage.ntlworld.com/penleeki/View.ini
Note this is for the demo.

the VIew.ini allready function on xbox port. only overwrite the View.ini, if u put ur dvd to hd i.e. wirh dvd2xbox.

thx and cu!

• Styro
  • Styro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #9287 by Styro
So I ve been messing around in SensibleSoccer2006.dat and COMPS.DAT trying to change default names for clubs and competitions respectively, but with no luck so far. Messing with the ss06-dat makes the game exit to the desktop after the Codies intro, comps.dat doesn t change the names of the competition. The game loads just fine, but instead of a competition name I get a !!String not found
Admitted I m far from being a veteran modder, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

I ve been using the XVI32 hexeditor

More
17 years 9 months ago #9289 by edasx

I ve been using the XVI32 hexeditor

my guess is... either you changed the lenghts of the strings (and/or ommited some 00hex) and what is more probable:

messing with the .dat file is not allowed as there s some copy protection CRC check (to make much less possible to make the game cracked)

there could be better chance with the cracked reloaded version... but i think that s beyond this discussion =)

I no i don t own the cracked version, so please do not ask /I

• Oen
  • Oen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #9292 by Oen

Work has now been completed even on lower divisions :)

PC version only
rapidshare.de/files/22769077/SynchronatedSensi.zip.html

LOTS OF ERRORS.

Some people only have a single name, other haves like instead of J. Smith they have . Smith or Smith . :(

Really disappointing personally not sure where the file got messed up or you just decided not to delete half the periods. Like I probably wouldn t care if it was just the last name.. but the fact like half or more have a period in front of their name and no initial just looks bad. :(

(I posted this here since he posted the same thing twice, don t want him to miss this bug.)

• Styro
  • Styro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #9293 by Styro

messing with the .dat file is not allowed as there s some copy protection CRC check (to make much less possible to make the game cracked)

Sounds plausible. But doesn t cracks usually come in the form of altered .exes ??

More
17 years 9 months ago - 17 years 9 months ago #9295 by Sheepo99

Sounds plausible. But doesn t cracks usually come in the form of altered .exes ??

Not the one in gamecopyworld.com which seems to be the only one around. Though it says its a fixed exe, it is actually a dat file you gotta replace.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds