Re: Sensible Days 2015 - Lubin, Poland - August 1/2

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #129829 by djowGer
If the Sensible Days were a real team competition:

Would of course be more fair if a team consisted of at least 3 players or so, or only counting the best 3 from each country etc. This is based on stats from all players from every country, so it only shows the average skill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #129831 by ElMichaJ
cool :) nice, i like these stats :) well if i would be in topform i could code a database sql for these stats with top 3 players

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
8 years 7 months ago #129834 by Rock and Roll
So England had the best PC defence :) :)

More
8 years 7 months ago #129836 by Retrieving
There isn t even a smartphone recording of the Amiga finals or something?

More
8 years 7 months ago #129837 by andib

There isn t even a smartphone recording of the Amiga finals or something?

Nope I think we brought the recorder with us but we didnt use it.

More
8 years 7 months ago #129846 by djowGer
It was my plan to stream some matches or record it at least. On saturday I wanted to start with PC, but the vga adaptor the polish guys had didn t work as the external power was missing.
On sunday it slipped my mind after all the other stuff I had to do. First creating save disks, which took much longer time than expected, and then our group was delayed a lot, for several reasons all day. Later we then had to rush all games through, and playing ko games is exhausting so I also needed some breaks. Sorry for this.

More
8 years 7 months ago #129848 by andib

It was my plan to stream some matches or record it at least. On saturday I wanted to start with PC, but the vga adaptor the polish guys had didn t work as the external power was missing.
On sunday it slipped my mind after all the other stuff I had to do. First creating save disks, which took much longer time than expected, and then our group was delayed a lot, for several reasons all day. Later we then had to rush all games through, and playing ko games is exhausting so I also needed some breaks. Sorry for this.

It cant be your responsability (of course if you hadnt made a deal with the organizers) and even so it was something we should all be responsible for.

More
8 years 7 months ago #129849 by dior
Too many litle things went wrong, so we were all tired of keeping it all toggeder... It was clearly my responsibility, and im here to be blamed. Sorry guys. I cant really say anything more. It schouldnt be like this...

More
8 years 7 months ago #129854 by andib

Too many litle things went wrong, so we were all tired of keeping it all toggeder... It was clearly my responsibility, and im here to be blamed. Sorry guys. I cant really say anything more. It schouldnt be like this...

Hehe if people really wanted to see the final, they could have come to the place to see it live 8)

• deyna
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #129872 by deyna

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds