Sensible Days 2014 - Billund, Denmark - July 26/27

More
10 years 3 months ago #122559 by Escher89
Hello, i want to come, too! I m planning to take the train to Vejle. How much does it cost to get from Vejle to Billund? Or is it possible that some can pick me up there? I know it is a lot of time till SensiDays, I just want to check the possibilities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #122564 by djowGer

Hello, i want to come, too! I m planning to take the train to Vejle. How much does it cost to get from Vejle to Billund? Or is it possible that some can pick me up there? I know it is a lot of time till SensiDays, I just want to check the possibilities.

With public transport, bus is a available from Vejle to Billund. The trainstation and busstation are right next to each other in Vejle, so it is very easy to find. The price (one way) is 60,- dkk ~ 8 € and takes about 30-40 mins. There are several bus routes, but the most direct is no. 143, schedules (both ways) can be seen here: www.sydtrafik.dk/Files/-sydtrafik2013/K%...aner/KPL2013/143.pdf
But basically the bus goes every hour from 5.25 am to 21.25 in the evening in weekdays, and with fewer runs on saturday and sunday.

If you were to come by train which day and time would you pick? I cannot promise any pickup by car from Vejle, but on the other hand i will not say no already. It depends if timings are right etc.

More
10 years 3 months ago #122576 by Escher89
Ok, thanks for the info. I totally forgot that you don t use € ;D. I want to find a cheap over night train, so I want to arrive at friday morning. And I m planning to stay the whole weekend.

More
10 years 3 months ago #122584 by andib

If it is possible I will try to pick up as many people as possible in Vejle if you come by train.

More
10 years 3 months ago #122593 by St.Vitus
Little question about the drinks flatrate: Is beer included or shall we bring some from good ol Germany?

As I remember from conversations with Klaris, the prices in Denmark even for soft-drinks are extraordinary high - compared to Germany. :D

More
10 years 3 months ago #122594 by djowGer

Little question about the drinks flatrate: Is beer included or shall we bring some from good ol Germany?

As I remember from conversations with Klaris, the prices in Denmark even for soft-drinks are extraordinary high - compared to Germany. :D

Yes, some diff. types of beer and sodas will be included.

More
10 years 3 months ago #122598 by St.Vitus

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #122648 by Klaris
Beers, sodas, snacks (chips and toast) will be included beside the regular dinners (3/4 times a day, morning, lunch, dinner and food in the evening).

More
10 years 3 months ago #122649 by St.Vitus
Klaris: Thanks for your detailled information. That s exactly what we (me and HeinAir) wanted to hear.... ;D ;D ;D

More
10 years 2 months ago #122983 by Bomb
of course I consider joining this worldcup. but its not sure yet, I let ya know.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds