Re: Sensible Days 2011

More
12 years 8 months ago #104662 by bromberg
Replied by bromberg on topic Re: Sensible Days 2011
Thx Sokol, great videos! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #104669 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Sensible Days 2011
Congrats to all winners and participants :)

From sokol s vids it looked like a cool and cozy event. Thx for organizing. Looking forward to see more impressions from sunny (Beach) Bulgaria. ;)

More
12 years 8 months ago #104673 by FLegby
Replied by FLegby on topic Re: Sensible Days 2011
excellent videos sokol, tks!

looked liked players had a bit more air, than in Fulda, sad to miss this.

nice event Marin.

More
12 years 8 months ago #104674 by Hawkz
Replied by Hawkz on topic Re: Sensible Days 2011
Hey guys!

Thx for the great tournament! Everything was just perfect! :)

We have a blog for the hungarian community, I posted there many pictures:

sensiblesoccer.blog.hu

Just check it! :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #104676 by porcupine1
Replied by porcupine1 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2011
Congrats Hawkz and all u guys, great pictures mate, and great videos Sokol thx !!

More
12 years 8 months ago #104684 by Marin Parushev
Sensi Days Amiga SWOS results entered: www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=1463

Best scorer - lobo (scored 101 goals in 24 games)
Best Defender - Blazej (conceded only 15 goals in 20 games)

12 years 8 months ago #104687 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Sensible Days 2011
visible at website now ...

bonus will follow today or tomorrow

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #104694 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2011
I placed sokol s videos on youtube:

Greetings,

pspin

More
12 years 8 months ago #104699 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2011
A few words from me.

First of all : A BIG thanks to the Bulgarian SWOS-Team for hosting this great event: Dennis, Marin, Sokol, Nikola, Dilian, Chompek, Plamen, Cho, Toncho, Vladetto, Pirin, Ventzi.
The location was just perfect for Sensi Days. Bulgaria is a SWOS country and you have set standards which cannot easily be topped.

And ofc congratz to all winners especially Blazej, MCT and last but not least Hawkz. The hungarian SWOS fighter surprised all of us with his win and effective style of playing Amiga SWOS.
Mate, start thinking about organizing the Sensi Days 2012 now - you re the Amiga champion :D ;)

More
12 years 8 months ago #104700 by m.c.t.
Replied by m.c.t. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2011
First of all I must say it has been a great tournament with great organization and I was really glad to see all the players again! It was all a great adventure to me, starting from a train station in Nova Pazova (26.07 - around 20:30), going by bus to Sofia (where I met some really interesting American girls), then I met with Marin and he showed me around Sofia like a really good host 8) Later we met with Nikola and we were ready to hit the road. We arrived in Varna somewhere around midnight (i think), rooms were ready and first thing in the morning I saw from my balcony was big blue sea :) Not thinking too much I rushed to the beach and later paid my penalty ... I fell asleep around noon on the sun and got nasty sunburns... but that is not the end of my bad luck... I bought some spray in pharmacy for sun-burns but it turns out that I was allergic to that and my face swollen up real bad (you can see a picture in link below)... It was Saturday and I play tournament and everything was hurting me from damn sun and my face was tottaly deformed :-X But then I won XBOX tournament ;D Tommorrow Sokol and his wife took me to a hospital and I received right kind of medication and in few hours everything was better :) I was happy that this year I was not the only Serbian player on tournament but also Yossarian, Micko and his girlfriend Marijana joined and we had good time! :)

Point of this story is...
File Attachment:

Apart from my sun-stupidity, the tournament was just great. I had some really great moments on PC tournament (beating Blazej) , and very low moments where I was really annoyed how bad I played. And sometimes I played good but Newcastle defense was just powerless against Brazil and Italy national teams. It is very annoying when your defender cant take a ball from Brazil attackers... my defender just go through him without taking the ball, and again and again .. but the ball sticks to his attacker ... and then all I can do is some bad tackle from behind... Although I started good against Denis in first knockout round, and take 2:0 advantage, I stopped and he deservedly knocked me out with large home crowd cheers and support :) Blazej and Marin played really the best and deserved to meet in the final game where we saw a real quality matches. Paider also had a great tournament and he is a very dangerous PC player (like Dennis) Also the quarterfinal match - Schulle against ELMICHAJ was just great to watch. Also congratulations to Yossarian who played great in groups and won 3rd place, just behind Marin and Lobo.

XBOX tournament really suited me, apart from Pirin and El Micha J. who nearly kicked me out, I was high-flying to the title :) And like Sega it is really much more relaxed tournament where all kind of surprises are possible.

I played Amiga tournament just for fun... but I learned a lot... for example Newcastle sucks against Brazil ;D I played group matches, some games very good... but in the first knockout round against HAWKZ I decided to change to Brazil (nothing in tournament regulations said that I couldn t 8)) ... and WOW... my players were flying around the pitch! It was like playing a whole different game... I made real problems for Hawkz (who later won the tournament), but I played with no knowledge od the team and possibilities and also with no tactics... so in the future I will definitly change my team (after 15 years) ... Also I changed my controller because the one from Sega master system I played in groups sucks in precision (Tnx Ventzi for letting me play with your controller in KO round). I was most impressed with Blazej play. His goals from the half pitch to the first post was just unstoppable by me. It was pixel preicise strikes. Purely amazing. Schulle put some above human strength and skills to kick out Blazej in 1/4 finals. Exciting is a small word to describe that match ;D Also Hawkz started then his amazing run beating Andypsilon and later BOBBIEBOBRAS and Lobo in the final match. It was definitely a surprise of the tournament. Congratulations to Hawkz!

Sega tournament really had a soul of old SWOS days 8) Just chillin and playing some weird Sega games :) I reached the final but ELMICHAJ saved all his strength to win the competition and to become the first ever Sega SWOS champion :) Great job! Interesting fact is that I played 10 games against Andypsilon in all competitions (Amiga, Sega, PC, XBOX), and if by any chance I had kicked out Hawkz in Amiga, we would play another 2! We know each others style of play by heart now ;D

Tournament pros: The location was great, little hard to reach but it was definitely unique place to play SWOS tournament. Hotel was great, food was nice, everyone in hotel were kind. Conference room where we played tournament was greatly air-conditioned and it is great to listen to some music during during tournement. I think music should be played in all Sensi Days (not loud, but discretely in the background). I must say BIG THANKS to Sokol and his wife for taking me to a hospital, and waiting with me, and helping me buy medications! I really appreciate that! And all others in organization were just perfect and always willing to help. Tnx to Marin, Dennis, Sokol, Nikola, Dido, Vladeto, Cho, Plamen, Toncho, Pirin (tnx for the ride back to Sofia), Ventzi (great that you managed to fix the SEGA! :)) and all others!!!
Sega tournament was also good thinking. I loved to play it also in the future.

Tournament cons: Well.. nothing really... you should maybe kill the sun when the sun started to kill me ;D Just kidding, Sokol was there first on the beach to tell me: you are dead ;D Maybe Amiga tournament was just a bit too long. Saving the tournament and changing diskets after every game really slow things down and Amiga does not break down so easy as PC. Maybe we should record after every 5 or 6 games? I am sorry that many Serbian players did not show up. Many of them had a real great wish and I was in contact with them until the last day, but other obligations kept them out this year. They are interested in future Sensi Days.

Here is some of my pictures:
picasaweb.google.com/srdjan23/SensiDays2011#

Cheers all! :)

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds