Re: Sensible Days 2009

More
14 years 7 months ago #71829 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009

.. but it should be forbidden to use a tactic created by your opponent unless he agrees.

^^ ??? That is the copyright... and we like to remove it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71830 by FLegby
Replied by FLegby on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
I know i m a new guy in the community, and since I care more about PC lets take the below as an experimental suggestion for PC mostly...

about  tactics:
- to create your good working own tactics takes a lot of time
- you have to practice much so the timing will be perfect
- you really can have your own gaming style (you can play as passive as Greece did, or you can play like the old English teams supporting the wings...etc)
- you can use ant-tactis against some players that you fear (in case you know their tactis)
- personally I would even allow 2 customs for one game to use
- basically even in football the managers are not restricted to use 442 only, they are urged to think and manage their setup for success
- if you fear that one early goal can decide a game, we should play 5 mins instead of 3 so noone can sit back and just defend for 4 mins...

...so tactis will take more colour into the game imho.

cheers:
FLegby

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #71833 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009

.. but it should be forbidden to use a tactic created by your opponent unless he agrees.

Really don t like that idea. You would destroy players creativity.

As flegby said to create your good working own tactics takes a lot of time and testing. Just copying and using tactics is easy. Everybody is able to leaRn to play a special tactic.

Manuel beaten in PC-SWOS only because another player has learned to play with his tactic and may use it against him??? Disgusting idea!!!

Some words about the Sensi Days will follow soon.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71835 by paczek

More
14 years 7 months ago #71836 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009

As flegby said to create your good working own tactics takes a lot of time and testing. Just copying and using tactics is easy. Everybody is able to leaRn to play a special tactic.

Manuel beaten in PC-SWOS only because another player has learned to play with his tactic and may use it against him??? Disgusting idea!!!

Confirm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy is right! Finally i build a working tactic for me and at the next WC i will be kicked out by a player who plays with my tactic??? Ridicolous !!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #71838 by FLegby
Replied by FLegby on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009

Results PC : sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=1033

In groupd A one additional loss with 0:2 is added to me somehow. Doesn t really matter, but to be correct, pls edit it -- img215.imageshack.us/i/groupstagepcpqhpkx.png/

More
14 years 7 months ago #71839 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
About tactic,i think that a copyright is necessary,we could risk to play with 30 players that using the same tactic...i created my tactic on my style,every player could build a tactic perfect for his style...then in Amiga tournament i won without tactic agaist Coolio Jack and ALi;loose agaist Foda with tactic,won agaist Playaveli with tactic and loose without...for me the better solutions is the free choose!!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #71841 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009

Confirm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy is right! Finally i build a working tactic for me and at the next WC i will be kicked out by a player who plays with my tactic??? Ridicolous !!!

Not really... he could just take yours and modify one player, then save it with different name... This is possible and we cannot disallow it. So why not allow them straight?
In 2008 about 9 players played with my tactic, this year about the same. It s an honour for your work.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71843 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009

Confirm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really... he could just take yours and modify one player, then save it with different name... This is possible and we cannot disallow it. So why not allow them straight?
In 2008 about 9 players played with my tactic, this year about the same. It s an honour for your work.

You cannot do something about this kind of trick , thats right Phil.

However, that does not mean that you should support such a behaviour by a rule.

Many people don t care about copyrights in real life too, but there isn t a law that allows ist, right? ;)

So, don t change the rules - they worked very well this year!

Would be boring to see 30 Manuel s or 40 Playa s in a tourni (although this is already possible and one Playa came in fourth on this year s PC-tourni. :D)

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #71844 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
Agree with Playa, tactic is just one of many, many parts becoming an entirety of online and offline gaiming. The team you pick, players you moves on some positions, way you score, controler you use (Wanae, someone could kick you out by keypad you created - in Fulda PC Dzem did it to me - using keypad created by me) and also tactic - everything can be used against you by your opponent, all your ideas and work. And i think it is quite normall, swos for me is an open game. There is maybe one thing i might would no allow to my opponent - for excample if i created my own custom team (names and shirts) and used it in some offline i probablay want be verry happy if someone want to play by it in the same event.

Sorry for horrible English ;-)

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds