New Completed Pitches

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #126569 by carling476
Old Trafford And Lower Division pitch completed Thanks for been patiant Guys ;)

Old Trafford. i have tried to make the pitches as real as i can possibly get I have added shadows,crowds at side of pitch to give it the real effect of the atmosphere. Hope you like... :)

Lower Division Pitch. As this pitch was not my design thanks to black rebel for the design. I can only take the credit for making it and i just had to add this to the pitch set im creating. what a stunning creation... ;)

www.dropbox.com/s/mb24xuxp1q4gm65/SWOS%202015%20LT.OT.rar?dl=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #126572 by Stix
Replied by Stix on topic Re: New Completed Pitches
Great stuff!

More
9 years 5 months ago #126580 by onlyonebutton
Looks wonderfull ! Waiting for other ones :)

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #126590 by carling476
St James Park next Pitch to be completed ;)

• Sandro
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #126621 by Sandro
Replied by Sandro on topic Re: New Completed Pitches
Excuse me, it s probably explained elsewhere, but I don t know where files should be copied and how to make them work. I use standard SWOS with swos.exe and data teams modified. No problem for BLK and DAT files, but the pitches image are bmp files, shouldn t they be .256 files? besides, as I am using other modified piches, should I replace them or can I just add the new ones? I mean, is there a limit to the amount of different pitches? Thanks for help, long live SWOS

More
9 years 5 months ago #126647 by carling476
the limit is 6 pitches per GFX SETS. as the pitches have numbers and you cant add more.
it don t matter size or if there 256 bmp as this isn t relevant to the pitches in the game play.
the pitches are made up of 3 files these are SPRITE...PITCH...PITCH.BLK (SPRITE) is most important as this contains the data for the pitches. I have only added the 3 files needed you can overwrite any GFX SET. so recap the files can be added by OPENING C/DRIVE/PROGRAME/SWOS/LAUNCHER/GFXSETS/AZSCROMAD0S. this is the set i used to create the pitches. once the full pack is complete it will have its own set. but for now i m overwriting the sets that are in the game already. njoy

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #126669 by carling476
St James s Park Newcastle United. a few versions of this pitch will be released to reflect on different stages of the season.
like the other pitches i ve tried to make it realistic as i can hope you njoy ;)

all 3 pitches in link below..

www.dropbox.com/s/9qewha8528hjrfy/swos%202015.rar?dl=0

• Sandro
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #126671 by Sandro
Replied by Sandro on topic Re: New Completed Pitches

the limit is 6 pitches per GFX SETS. as the pitches have numbers and you cant add more.
it don t matter size or if there 256 bmp as this isn t relevant to the pitches in the game play.
the pitches are made up of 3 files these are SPRITE...PITCH...PITCH.BLK (SPRITE) is most important as this contains the data for the pitches. I have only added the 3 files needed you can overwrite any GFX SET. so recap the files can be added by OPENING C/DRIVE/PROGRAME/SWOS/LAUNCHER/GFXSETS/AZSCROMAD0S. this is the set i used to create the pitches. once the full pack is complete it will have its own set. but for now i m overwriting the sets that are in the game already. njoy

OK thanks, I downloaded the Swos totalpack and I m enjoying the new pitches. Great!

More
9 years 5 months ago #126673 by onlyonebutton
Fantastic! Thanks for your effort :)

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #126682 by Black Rebel
First link didn´t work for me... and somehow I didn´t managed to make it work in the game... sorry for being a noob, but any help would be welcome! :)

Anyway, IMPRESSIVE WORK! Thank you very much for spending that big amount of time to get it all done. Was a pleasure to ccoperate with you in the design of some pitches.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds