European Super League

• rw9018
  • rw9018's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #95867 by rw9018
European Super League was created by rw9018

I made a new league containing Europe s top teams, thought some others might be interested in having a go with it.

The attached data folder contains all the latest teams from Syncrhonated s recent update. What s new is that the four English divisions have been converted into a new Euro league containing the top clubs from the continent. Teams and leagues were picked based on UEFA club coefficients, but with a maximum of 8 clubs per country.

I ve updated the other leagues too, to avoid most of the repetition of teams, but haven t done a full job on this because I m mostly just interested in playing the Euro League. The biggest English teams that didn t make the Euro league have been moved to the Belgium file, and the Belgian teams moved to Bulgaria - sorry no Bulgaria anymore!

It might be possible to use the Euro competitions (CL, UEFA, cup winners) as qualifiers to get into the Euro league, by manually moving teams using PC SWOS editor at the end of seasons - I tried this a couple of times and it seems to work fine.

This is just something I did quickly but it seems quite fun, definitely a challenge to take a small team in League 3 to the top of Euro League. Let me know what you think or if you have suggestions, and of course have a go at editing it if you think it can be improved.

Have fun...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rw9018
  • rw9018's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #95868 by rw9018
Replied by rw9018 on topic Re: European Super League

p.s.

Here is the sws.exe I recommend to go with it. It has the modified tactics provided by Mozg, and the Euro competitions have been slightly altered.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds