Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC

More
15 years 8 months ago #48285 by EDGAR
Replied by EDGAR on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
GL ALL and good games mates !!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #48287 by Pallister
YO!!!!

So it s done...we reached the Semis. Please ensure that we finish this Mega-Competition on thursday...would be great!

The Semis are:
Pallister vs xflea
Coolio Jack vs Foka

View the whole a href= www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=854 K.O.-Round /a

Current bracket:
Attachments:

More
15 years 8 months ago #48324 by EDGAR
Replied by EDGAR on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
GO go palli!!!!! :D

More
15 years 8 months ago #48325 by Coolio_Jack
CJ Foka 2:3 1:0 7:2

More
15 years 8 months ago #48357 by Pallister
OMG...my hands are still shaking...but I ll try to let u know how the Semi vs me and xflea was.

I was really sure that I wouldn t have a chance, xflea was the only player who defeated me twice in the groupstage. I really had no chance.

But finally we made it to the semis, and today they were played. And it began like I thought, the first match was 3-1 for xflea. Then we played the 2nd leg, and I really didn t knew what was going on, I was 4-0 in the lead. That meant FINAL!!! Then xflea scored the 1-4. In the 89th or so then, I made a stupid mistake with a backpass to my goalie (not on purpose), 2-4 then, what meant REPLAY!

So the Replay started...and the same mistake I did happened to xflea in the first minutes, 1-0 for me. Then I scored the 2-0, but xflea managed to make it draw til end of the 90th - OT. In this Overtime I scored one single goal, which brings us the decision...

FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Thx xflea for this damn great and intense matches, CTWC at it s best!

Final score Semifinal: Pallister vs xflea 1-3, 4-2, 3-2 after ET in Replay

More
15 years 8 months ago #48364 by Pallister
It s done!!!!

The big final was played between Pallister and Coolio. The first match was pretty equal, Coolio could win closely 2-1. In the 2nd leg he showed all his skills and it seems to become a slaughter, he lead 3-0 after 21 mins. Pallister shortened to 3-1, but Coolio stroke back with his 4-1. It was a cool final with Coolio as the totally deserved winner. His outblasting performance in the whole competition shows his maybe unique skills for this game, he s really worth it to be called the CTWC Champion in the 3rd Edition.

Now we only need the Place 3 match, then this edition is officially finished. I will show some stats of this huge competition then as well.

Again Congrats to Coolio for Gold. And yes, I want to congratulate myself to silver too ;D

In the attachment u can see the RECORD File of this match, for thos who are interested in u can see the Semi Record vs xflea too (really a great one)
Attachments:

More
15 years 8 months ago #48371 by daimaou
Seems like some thrilling matches happened lately, congrats to Coolio for the win, he really owned this competition.
Congrats to all the other semi finalists, semi finals were all really close, both needed a replay match. I can imagine the pressure ;D
Great job mates, anyone reaching this stage of this huge competition deserves compliments.

Thanks to Pallister for organizing again such a great event, I will be back for 4th edition of course!

More
15 years 8 months ago #48374 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
I want to congratulate to all players of the biggest SWOS event ever

More
15 years 8 months ago #48485 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
horror matches in the semifinal. it was great to reach this phaze and face The Organizer :)

I manage to come back in two games but finally lost with one extra time goal.

I will try to play the remaining one vs. Foka as soon as possible. couldn t do it as I was off for vacation for the weekend - in fact I was leaving some 10 minutes after the semis with Pallister :)

More
15 years 8 months ago #49170 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: 3rd ClubTeamWorldCup CTWC
today the biggest online tournament reached the end!

after some time Foka and me managed to settle the time and place for the 3rd place matches. It was worthy waiting for me as similar as in the semifinal I could play fine thrilling games against another great player. And this time I emerged victorious. This is how it happened:

I could expect the worst as in the group phaze I experienced two bitter defeats vs. Foka, the only player who won two times with such a great difference with me.

In first game I managed to score first, then Foka equalized and from that moment we played goal for goal. End result - 3-2 for me.

Second game also begun with a goal for my team but this time the final score was for the favour of Foka - 3-2 for him.

That meant perfect draw after two games - REPLAY! In the additional game I continued my lots of fouls gameplay, but this time Foka s WKS started to suffer bad from it. Some 4 players hurt, including the strikers. And he was awarded 1 penalty kick in result of my fouls, which he used to tie for 1-1, as the first goal in the game was again for me. But then the referee whistled the penalty the other side, and I also managed to sink in another 2 goals. The final result: 4-1 for me.

I am really happy to come 3rd at CTWC. I want to thank all players and of course The Organizer. These were great games - especially semifinal and 3rd place game for me - really breathtaking :)

Final result of the 3rd place game: xflea vs. Foka: 3-2 2-3 4-1

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds