Re: MASTER OF SWOS

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #127823 by gabry1980
MASTER OF SWOS was created by gabry1980
Hi guys,
with reference to the following post written by Elmichj:

It is champions vs champions, it s winners vs winners, it s fellow sites against to determine who is the world online best player: it s The Master of Swos! Sensiblesoccer.de and Swosit.com are planning together the following:
SwosIT will pick its 4 Special Events Winners (SwosIT Cup, Summer Cup, Winter Cup and God of Swos);
SensibleSoccer.de will pick its most frequent Asl, Champions League, IFFS and Euroleague winners throughout a year.
together they will arrange an 8-men tournament, which will go by the name of: MASTER OF SWOS. Tournament format: 2 groups of 4 teams each (2 from SwosIT, 2 from Ss.de), top 2 teams of each group to advance to the knockout stage,consisting of semifinals and final.
The winner will be crowned ONLINE SWOS WORLD CHAMPION! The competition will take place in February 2015 and will be featured on both websites. WE ARE SENSIBLESOCCERSWOSIT UNITED!

WE ASK YOU WHEN YOU PREFER to organize the SUPER EVENT ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #127830 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/3981/details

Tournament created, and set to start on 14th March and scheduled to be played within a week. Players will be added very soon.

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #127950 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
@Porcupine and Lemonhead

I ve been having difficulties playing during the evening lately because my gf being online with several devices (such as smartphone, laptop and stuff) over Wi-Fi prevents me from having a connection stable enough to play SWOS, any chance you could make yourself available in the afternoon/early evening (as a general rule of thumb, between 17 and 21) or over lunch breaks instead?

Please let me know, much appreciated.

More
9 years 1 week ago #127954 by lemonheadiv
Replied by lemonheadiv on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
Ciao Retri, in generale se non dalle 17 posso esserci dalle 19 in poi.

More
9 years 1 week ago #127960 by Retrieving

Ciao Retri, in generale se non dalle 17 posso esserci dalle 19 in poi.

Domani verso le 19:30 va bene?

More
9 years 1 week ago #127965 by lemonheadiv
Replied by lemonheadiv on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
Ok Retri, dovrebbe andare bene. Se ci sono problemi ti avviso.

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #127982 by Retrieving
Guys, could we please not drag this out forever like eurocups?

Porcupine, your sig says that you re online Mon/Tue/Wed 20-24 but that didn t happen, could you please provide some feedback?

More
9 years 1 week ago #127984 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS

Porcupine, your sig says that you re online Mon/Tue/Wed 20-24 but that didn t happen, could you please provide some feedback?

Not to defend Porcupine, but normally he is online those days. Dont know why he hasnt been online this week.

But I totally agree with you about playing it as fast as possible (thats why I already have played my matches)

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #127985 by Retrieving

Not to defend Porcupine, but normally he is online those days. Dont know why he hasnt been online this week.

But I totally agree with you about playing it as fast as possible (thats why I already have played my matches)

Is he? I clearly recall having issues scheduling matches with him last time our paths crossed, but that was like a year ago so let s chalk it up to it being a coincidence. :)

Either way I just don t understand how someone who plays this many online tournaments couldn t just hop on the forums for like 3 minutes from his smartphone or whatever and tell people when he s gonna be on next but maybe it s just me.

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 6 days ago #128008 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
The official deadline for ending this tournament is today, as this was supposed to be a one week tournament. But seeing as some of the group matches are still not played, I have sent a pm to Porcupine1, Szeszesek and Ilcignodz explaining that they should post here when they can play (lemon and retri already posted).

It would really be a shame to delete players because of not showing up, or posting when they can play. However, lets not keep the active players waiting forever, as it really kills the motivation to play.

To speed things up, we set a new deadline for posting availability or playing your games. Deadline set to Monday midnight 23rd of March.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds