Re: "Friendly League Changes History Special Edition: Road To South Africa" Results

More
13 years 11 months ago #84092 by lobo
Guys,

Before we start. Some of you may share my view that what we are about to enter is the final stage of the best online competition ever. Both daimaou xflea have done a lot of work to get this competition where we are now. I suggest for the final tournament we make some effort too, just to make it even better. What we might do is take a full time screenshot, with the names of the scorers and post it here with a brief description of how game went. That will let us know who wins the golden boot award and hey, it s World Cup finals they should be documented properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #84093 by Wänä81

More
13 years 11 months ago #84094 by Schulle

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #84095 by Wänä81

OCEANIA
ALI
Bobbie
Wana

Maybe i am only stupid :P

Can you please explain how the medals are given to the winners?

More
13 years 11 months ago #84107 by xflea

OCEANIA
ALI
Bobbie
Wana

Maybe i am only stupid :P

Can you please explain how the medals are given to the winners?

round 2 order

sfl.republika.pl/flch/sp/rtsa/charts/chart_oceania.png

PS. sorry I clicked MODIFY instead of QUOTE ...:P

More
13 years 11 months ago #84108 by xflea

What we might do is take a full time screenshot

I think for the final tournament only screenshot scores will count. That means if someone doesn t post a screenshot with scorers - the results doesn t count.

More
13 years 11 months ago #84110 by Rock and Roll
Do red and yellow cards count? What about injuries?

More
13 years 11 months ago #84114 by xflea

More
13 years 11 months ago #84172 by daimaou

Before we start. Some of you may share my view that what we are about to enter is the final stage of the best online competition ever. Both daimaou xflea have done a lot of work to get this competition where we are now. I suggest for the final tournament we make some effort too, just to make it even better. What we might do is take a full time screenshot, with the names of the scorers and post it here with a brief description of how game went. That will let us know who wins the golden boot award and hey, it s World Cup finals they should be documented properly.

We even considered doing this for the whole tournament, but ended up quiting the idea. Actually I started doing it with my matches, but someone always ended up pressing the button before I took the screenshot ;D I m not too confident about the only scores with screenshots count rule exactly because of this.
I think a real top scorer/golden boot competition would be great. That would be an extra reason for the screenshots.

Now, since I ve been away for quite a while, I must publicly thank xflea for all the effort he has been putting into this during the past months. He has been managing this whole (huge) thing alone since quite a while and if it wasn t him the competition would probably never reach this stage, great job mate.

Seems I need to get back to some training soon and then find some time to play my matches, finally the big decision is here South Africa here we go ;)

More
13 years 11 months ago #84182 by Rock and Roll

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds