Re: "Friendly League Changes History Special Edition: Road To South Africa" Results

More
13 years 10 months ago #84043 by cinek
Ali (SOLOMON ISLANDS) vs. cinek (SAUDI ARABIA) 1-1 1-3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #84050 by Rock and Roll

More
13 years 10 months ago #84072 by xflea
all entered and updated

www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=10876.0

we awarded medals:

ASIA
Foka
xflea
Pistolas

OCEANIA
ALI
Bobbie
Wana

I need 1-2 days to determine which of the 17 players will be able to join for the final tournament. then I will announce the draw.

qualified teams:
sfl.republika.pl/flch/sp/rtsa/assignment/players.png

and what a nice table it is now :)
sfl.republika.pl/flch/sp/rtsa/assignment/missing.png

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #84074 by xflea
I just checked activity of RTSA players here on forum.

Date: 2010-05-03
SALAZAR THE WOLF2010-03-01 A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4523 LINK /A out of competition
RYAN2009-12-04 A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4171 LINK /A his teams to be assigned to other players by draw
ZOMBIE20082009-08-26 A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4722 LINK /A replaced with ROCK AND ROLL
PISTOLAS2010-04-26 A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4706 LINK /A
XFLEATODAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2816 LINK /A
CINEKTODAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=872 LINK /A
EDGAR A.R.G.YESTERDAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3094 LINK /A
WANA81TODAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2051 LINK /A
GOMITODAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4840 LINK /A
LORD PABLOTODAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3225 LINK /A
DAIMAOU2010-04-25 A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2966 LINK /A
SCHULLETODAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=236 LINK /A
FOKAYESTERDAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=580 LINK /A
BOMBTODAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=545 LINK /A
BOBBIEBOBRAS2010-04-29 A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2944 LINK /A
ALITODAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4220 LINK /A
LOBOTODAY A HREF= www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2798 LINK /A

seems like 3 PT players won t be available... Salazar lost all his teams anyway, but Zombie and Ryan didn t. I ll have to assign those teams elsewhere.

I wait 2 days (til Wednesday) for all of you to confirm that you are ready for final tournament.

WE HAVE TO FINISH IT BEFORE REAL RSA2010 STARTS!!!

More
13 years 10 months ago #84075 by Schulle
I suggest to draw the teams from Ryan and Zombie to the remaining players - I don*t like the idea to give them to players who haven t played a single quali match.

Cheers

More
13 years 10 months ago #84076 by xflea

More
13 years 10 months ago #84077 by Schulle

More
13 years 10 months ago #84080 by Rock and Roll
Am I still replacing Zombie or have all teams been reassigned?

More
13 years 10 months ago #84089 by xflea

I suggest to draw the teams from Ryan and Zombie to the remaining players - I don*t like the idea to give them to players who haven t played a single quali match.

Cheers

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Because Zombie seems to be missing from online - he will be replaced with Rock and Roll.

Welcome aboard mate!

You replaced Zombie and you play his teams in final tournament.

More
13 years 10 months ago #84091 by xflea
so actually I shouldn t have put Zombie on that check-list... it should be Rock there

sorry for the mess, I have loads of work to do recently and I overlooked it

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds