Home-Away kit automatic selection: how to deceive the algorithm !

More
2 years 10 months ago #145105 by obmij77
And the original lack of a ‘halves’ kit type as well? Blackburn Rovers, Cagliari etc…..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #145108 by Kanchelskis

This is awesome. Congrats.
And in a future it will be quite easy to replace standard colours with extra colours.
You 'just' have to add a button that let you to swap between 256.pal files before the match (i.e. swap brown with purple or pink).

Is this to be a feature? I notice using SWSEDT by Anoxic that there is a shirt color editor...

I was talking about missing colours in swos (such as purple, pink, dark blue, dark green...)

Right so can you already ‘get’ the purple, pink, dark blue, dark green or will one be able to?

You can hack pal.256 file which contains palette cluts of the match (including jerseys colours).
At this stage we can only replace on of the 8 colours, i.e. I replaced brown for purple here in the attachment.
A rough solution is having different pal.256 and choosing the one you want before the match. But Playaveli said they are working to remove colours limitations.

About grey, in Italy Cremonese is red-gray :D
Attachments:

More
2 years 10 months ago #145109 by obmij77
There are more purples/violets than greys i suppose. Fiorentina, Valladolid, Toulouse, Palermo (I know pink). But grey is indeed only Cremona.

More colours and shirt patterns would be a great additional touch.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds