Where do i put my edited Team file?

More
3 years 2 months ago #144432 by Sensible Scot
Hi all, i just joined the forum having been a long term lurker. I have not played SWOS for many years until recently on PC.

I'm looking for help when Editing Team files.

When i edit my Team file and run Fix Foreign Market on the Editor.

What files do i replace and in what Folders?

I've been replacing my Team file in the Data folder but when i launch the game my Edited Team is not there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #144438 by Playaveli
Which team file is it? Just play FRIENDLY, go to CLUBS and select it from the nation where the club is located... It's not in EDITED TEAMS! :)

More
3 years 2 months ago #144442 by Sensible Scot

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Which team file is it? Just play FRIENDLY, go to CLUBS and select it from the nation where the club is located... It's not in EDITED TEAMS! :)

Sorry, i should have been a bit clearer. I have edited Team file 033 ie Scotland.

I only edited one individual team for practise. So i did Celtic.

When i launch the game and select Season or Friendly Celtic i don't have the changes i have made.

My Data Folder is in C drive but the other folders are on my Desktop where i launch the game from.

Is this correct and also is it only the Team file 033 i need to replace in Data folder?

More
3 years 2 months ago #144443 by Playaveli
Sure, you would need to take team.033 into the playing folder and replace the original one.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds