Career Match Length Change

More
3 years 11 months ago #143382 by alefi87
Dear all,

I have been looking for years for the part of the code where the "career mode" BLOCKS the length of the games to 3 minutes only.
Isn't possible to play a career match on 5/7/10 minutes ...

Is there anyone who can help me overcome this challenge versus "swos" ??

Thanks, a lot :)
Ale.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #143386 by Playaveli
This is doable but has not been on our bucketlist yet, because nobody was ever masochistic enough to play career games with more than 3 mins... :D

More
3 years 11 months ago #143387 by alefi87
Replied by alefi87 on topic Career Match Length Change

This is doable but has not been on our bucketlist yet, because nobody was ever masochistic enough to play career games with more than 3 mins... :D

Hi Playaveli, the issue is that I love coaching my team and see the game played by IA ... So, when I do this in cereer, with 3 mins every match is without goal, or max 1 goal for match (often by penalty kick), and this make impossible my fun ... Instead, if match during 5 or 7 mins the simulation is likely. In the end, a match of 3 mins or 5 isn't a question of masochism, I believe ... Is only the difference between a badly simulated game and well simulated game (I speak about IA matches obiuvsly).

It would be very cool if it will possible, for this I ask :D

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #143388 by Playaveli
Oh jeez... you watch swos AI vs. each other? That is another escalation of masochism... :D
Seriously, how long would it take you to finish a career if game time is extended to 5, 7 or even 10 mins?

It is possible, but had no priority right now.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Playaveli.

More
3 years 11 months ago #143390 by alefi87
Replied by alefi87 on topic Career Match Length Change

Oh jeez... you watch swos AI vs. each other? That is another escalation of masochism... :D
Seriously, how long would it take you to finish a career if game time is extended to 5, 7 or even 10 mins?

It is possible, but had no priority right now.

I've tried to work on .exe file or swos.ini ... but i don't know how modify this parameter ...
Probably 5 mins is perfect, in career online with SWOSIT I play coach mode on 5 mins and results are very realistic. 1-0, 3-2, 2-2.... in conclusion is normal ... 7 or 10 are maybe too long.

How I tell you before, I search only a good simulation, and 5 mins , it can be ... :)

Thank you for answer and, if you want or can, for help !

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds