Longest kick I've ever seen.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132393 by sokratees9
Was playing SWOS Total pack today (all original settings), Slovakia v Czech Rep, and at one point, one of their defenders cleared the ball from their 6 yard box, and it ran all the way to my 6 yard box (where I put it out for a corner). Never seen a kick so long. Anyone else seen this?

Is there a way to pull this kick off?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132491 by SPIR

I often make some undeliberate crazy mistakes playing SWOS. This has learned me many things, like this curved throw-in and more. I swear that i once saw one of my SWOS (superman) players heel-kick the ball in mid-air. He actually jumped and stuck out his leg out in the air and heel-kicked it! (or maybe im dreaming, but it looked like this) I was trying to learn to do standing headers and this was before it was possible to save hilights :(
Another crazy situation was one of my players slide-tackled the ball from defence to an attacker. The slide tackle worked like a long hard and flat pass in SWOS, but amazing; the ´tackle-pass` was curved!!! Yes slightly curved, this gave the tackle-pass rocket speed.

Here s a throw-in for you, its huge ;D

Good to hear new strange things still happen in SWOS.

I remember clearly this situation from the quote above. The ball was tackled in defence and made it all the way to attack, travelling along the ground at great speed. Like when a curved pass thats looking for a player gains speed. What happened there or how to do it again, I don t know..

More
8 years 1 month ago #132492 by lobo

More
8 years 1 month ago #132493 by xflea
1. @Sokratees
I believe the situation you described happens when you are pulling a long shot and accidently (or not accidently - but I have never managed to do it on purpose) run into another player of yours - they then collide and produce a super powerful shot. I saw it on several occasions.

2. @SPIR
You mean a backheel like this one?:

:)

More
8 years 1 month ago #132582 by SPIR

1. @Sokratees
I believe the situation you described happens when you are pulling a long shot and accidently (or not accidently - but I have never managed to do it on purpose) run into another player of yours - they then collide and produce a super powerful shot. I saw it on several occasions.

Hey xflea. I think you are right about this. This is a really awesome explanation !!

2. @SPIR
You mean a backheel like this one?:

:)

What a sweet goal !! I don t think it s beyond you to try this on purpose ;D

More
8 years 1 month ago #132588 by Playaveli

Backheel assist!! :)

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds