How to add a DIY file to an Amiga SWOS offline savedisk?

More
4 years 7 months ago #141777 by Playaveli
Just use the swos1617.hdf from online package and make zip file from it. Done!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #141832 by captaincofresi
;D thanks, I will do that, and see if it works.

More
4 years 7 months ago #141842 by captaincofresi

Thanks, the only thing I still do not get is how to get the custom made .tac and .diy files from my PC save.adf file into FS-UAE on my Macbook. Since in the SWOS.zip that I use as a harddisk now, there are no .tac or .diy files in de data folder, so should I add them into the data folder so that FS-UAE copies those to the fast savedisk it makes called the Save Disk.sdf? Since I cannot touch the Save Disk.sdf file as you mentioned earlier in this forum.

More
4 years 7 months ago #141843 by Playaveli

Thanks, the only thing I still do not get is how to get the custom made .tac and .diy files from my PC save.adf file into FS-UAE on my Macbook. Since in the SWOS.zip that I use as a harddisk now, there are no .tac or .diy files in de data folder, so should I add them into the data folder so that FS-UAE copies those to the fast savedisk it makes called the Save Disk.sdf? Since I cannot touch the Save Disk.sdf file as you mentioned earlier in this forum.

Just add the save disc from online as your floppy in FS-UAE. Done!
And if you need to transfer files from existing adf files to on another, use Total Commander with AmigaDX plugin. Google helps...

More
4 years 7 months ago #141849 by captaincofresi
Thanks for the quick reply, mounting the floppy drive makes sens ::) ;D. And I ve got ADF viewer for the transfer between those files, as you mentioned before ;-) Works good.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds