Wrocław Open 2013

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #121706 by ROO10
Replied by ROO10 on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013
fotka pamiątkowa:

ruten.weterani.tk/ciekawostki/swos-wroclaw-open-2013/

sory panowie bo ją trochę przepaliłem no ale mogło być gorzej ;)

[quote author=ElMichaJis PYRO a polish guy ? need some mail adress[/quote]

yep he is polish guy
Pyro s email: maciejszymanski47(at)gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #121709 by romaneq
Replied by romaneq on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013
Lobo prosto stoi, musiało być chujowo ;D

More
10 years 5 months ago #121712 by Foka
Replied by Foka on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013
I guess I ve never been so surprised to win the tournament. After Sensi Days come to terms with the idea that my time at Sensible ended. A tournament already treated only as an opportunity to meet with friends. And here s a shock! In addition, I beat two top players in the world. I was so dark horse: D

Thank you all for coming. Diorowi Thanks for a great organization. Thank particularly Danish crew that they have traveled the road to play with us. Also sorry for some confusion with KO tree.

See you in Denmark.

More
10 years 5 months ago #121714 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013
Congrats, Foka! That s some big win! Well done.

More
10 years 5 months ago #121720 by olesio
Replied by olesio on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013
I take some rest after return from Wrocław. Thanks for all for nice moments and many laught during tournament. And Primo a.k.a. ArcyBishop should be called Prime ;) I m waiting for more photos shots during whole tournament.

Thanks for Gonso Majster and Andy for support me very lound during my matches :) And good was to seen smile of xflea during tournament and Pyro happyness from each scored goals. Thats really SWOS spirit. And good decission was to forgot about stupid pc version :) We should always do not care about it. Even on World Cups. Thats my opinion. And I do not know I have time and money to visit Denmark. But I hope we can meet again in Wroclaw next year. Ofcourse I have small offline career. Only four tournaments, all in Wroclaw. But I do not regret it any moment :)

Once again thanks for all and sorry for my bad English.

More
10 years 5 months ago #121722 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013

And good decission was to forgot about stupid pc version :) We should always do not care about it. Even on World Cups. Thats my opinion.

It s ok for some national events, or regional. Not a good idea for World Cup, though.
Then we loose Czech players, Serbian players (Yossarian and his crew), ISSA from Denmark (even only Rasmus), Eifel Crew and maybe some others. Think about it! ;)
We need a co-existance of both systems.

More
10 years 4 months ago #121723 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013
Hey Guys,

once again thank you all for comming. I had really good time, hope you had it too. Much respect for Danisch Friends for traveling such a long way. We can do the same thing in return and go all to Denmark this summer!
Congratulations for Foka, Djowger, Blazej and Andib. You all did great performance, was pleasure to watch your games and to play against you.
Speciall Thanks for Klaris for nice chats outside ;)
Also thanks for Tommaso - quite nice debut, hope to see you again. Thank you Roo10 and Pyro - great to meet you guys! For Lobo and Foka for holding it all toggeder, for Blazej (well i wasnt best wingman during this cup, but i ll do better on Sensi Days), for Primo - best mate to travel any swos tour ever! And for Dzem - i got our talisman, ill bring it to Denmark :)

Thanks all, hope to see you again and again and again.

dior

More
10 years 4 months ago #121737 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013
Just wanna thank all the polish guys for a nice and cozy swos event at the wroclaw stadium. :) It was overall a good experience, allthough it was a very long trip for us. Luckily ElMichaJ was happy to let us stay at his place friday night, plus we had a small warmup tournament with Bomb.

And a special thanks to Dior and Foka for organizing and of course congrats to Foka for the title! Was nice to meet the new and old faces from the polish community, and I look forward to see some media from Roo10 once it is done.

Andib has the result list, so I only entered the games i remembered. We will enter the rest later today or tomorrow and update ranking.

Only left to say is: hf ggs gl gh thx and kurwa of course! :D

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #121742 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013
www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/3674

Results entered. But I think there is a an entering mistake on the result paper. If I recall it correctly Andib won group A and dzem was 2nd. I can only see 1 loss for dzem. I hope group A players can clarify this. Scanned result sheet here: i.imgur.com/y2ofHNg.jpg (I was told it was lobo s handwriting :P)

More
10 years 4 months ago #121744 by Foka
Replied by Foka on topic Re: Wrocław Open 2013
I think mistake is with results Dzem - Lobo game. Beacuse i played last game in group and i remember i need win for 3rd place .... So Lobo had 20 points.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds