ss.de = only noobs!

More
13 years 3 months ago #95371 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
I totally agree with _sox_!

I ve never played with Xbox version (or any game in Xbox) but I am very happy just because it exists! And more happy if a community exists playing this fantastic game! And eagerly waiting for playing sometimes SWOS in Xbox. Happy Christmas (War is Over)!
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #95388 by The Courier zz
was never a war. Anytime any of you go online for xbox (if you do) please give me a friend request and I will be more than willing to play some good ole fashion swos matches with you.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #95389 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
OFC it was no war, it was my joke (or John Lennon s) :)

I am afraid I would need an Xbox, am I? Or is there Xbox emulator or something?
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #95401 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
I still can t wrap my head around the fact that you guys would rather play on XBLA knowing full well that the free Amiga-emulated version on PC is way better online, gameplay-wise (offline, as Playa stated above, it s a matter of preference).

Friend of mine (Lowneogetter) was one of the best XBLA italian players and used to play it religiously, however as soon as he discovered the Amiga version he was all over it, purchased a Competition Pro and an adapter right away and started playing it like crazy (he was pretty amazing at it as well).

What is exactly preventing ya ll from playing on both XBLA and ss.de? Cause you know, we could use a couple more members ;)
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds