Re: Feedback after 10 days playing with 3MINS.....!!! Tell us your opinion!

More
17 years 1 week ago #17854 by Teutopheus
I agree with grz,...lower risk in 3mins means more one way goals...my experience of these weeks:
The Cwirek-Trick , like i call him (i think, the most know what i mean) is back! Most players only score in that way, cause its the simplest way! But for me is this Sensi-OldStyle, Sensi from 2004!
With the 5mins the Creativity of our games has gone too!!!! :(
I think 3mins are much too short, n` 10mins are much to long (we just played a cup!)...THE 5MIN S are the right middle-way to play!!!

The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 1 week ago #17855 by Bomb
mmhh...

after a few days with 3 min, it seems to be long like 5 min before ... at least for me
;)

so: doesnt matter
;)
and, in fact, the chance of unexpected wins or losses is higher, so its more interesting for all players

cy all
More
17 years 1 week ago - 17 years 1 week ago #17860 by Playaveli

The Cwirek-Trick , like i call him (i think, the most know what i mean) is back! Most players only score in that way, cause its the simplest way! But for me is this Sensi-OldStyle, Sensi from 2004!
With the 5mins the Creativity of our games has gone too!!!! :(

Answer:

These so called One-Way-Goals are in my eyes only One-Way-Defence-Mistakes , nothing else....

Who call this One-Way-Goals is a crying baby for me..... 8)

Conclusion:

Owngoal!
More
17 years 1 week ago #17861 by Wänä81
More
17 years 1 week ago #17862 by Pallister
Uuuuuuhhhhh....Teuto. What a slap in the virtual face! I look forward to your reply because of Playas entry....
More
17 years 1 week ago - 17 years 1 week ago #17863 by Teutopheus
Well, correct, playa.. ;)
But Creativity is gone even though....

DADADA...but where is my own goal...???
Me, i know how to defend it...I only meant that the most players TRY to score with that trick...i dont say that they score against me! :P
More
17 years 1 week ago - 17 years 1 week ago #17864 by Playaveli
Imo:

Creativity is finding any way to score more goals than your opponent. Any way = any goals, that your opponent cannot defend.
Best example (imo): Che88, finding a way to outplay the best (tactical and style wise) defenses of ss.de, which are Redhair s, Coolio s and maybe mine...

If you want your way of creativity create a cup like this:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_kalender_event eid=376

Or play 10mins friendly... Or create your own league, cup, tournament!

Whatever you want, we deliver the platform.

...i dont say that they score against me! :P

How do you know then? ???
More
17 years 1 week ago #17870 by RobChef

Imo:
Creativity is finding any way to score more goals than your opponent. ...

Creativity for me is to do the unexpected and nothing else. If one player does the same thing again and again he can not be creative no matter if he scores.

More
17 years 1 week ago - 17 years 1 week ago #17871 by Playaveli
If one player does the same thing again and again you must ask yourself how creative your defense is... Even playing with standard tactics, a switch from 4-4-2 to 5-3-2 can help a lot sometimes (only example!).

And if your defense is just to weak your opponent does not have to be creative in your way of thinking. Why should he curve around the pitch when you (German: man) invite him to go straight?
More
17 years 1 week ago #17872 by Teutopheus
Well....if thats the way u play sensi in the future...OK!

But for me, its getting boring...n bad!

A good player must be able to react on the defence of his opponent! At least a Top Players game must be a summary of Creativity and Flexibility (i hope english word exists)...
Anything else is poor n boring!

And the 3mins-changing first reason is, to hide the average players mistakes...which they couldnt hide on a game length of 5mins vs. a top player! Nothing else... :-\
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds