what i wanted to say a long time.........

More
17 years 2 months ago #15231 by GFC
Again, I think that the agree basis solve all the problems. If both players agree... :)
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15233 by Playaveli
Rules:

ASL 1 2: Tactics allowed without players agreement

ooo: Tactics allowed with players agreement

---

All other leagues cups: Tactics forbidden if not allowed by the Eventmaster.

(RULE START: February)

*opened again by request of mt*

PS: Allowed means: You may but you don t have to...
  • Domin Gabryel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 2 months ago #15281 by Domin Gabryel
Replied by Domin Gabryel on topic Re: what i wanted to say a long time.........

At the beginning I didn t also like it oneself using own tactics. However I devoted much time to it and I did something one s. Now satisfaction from the game is much greater. My play became different. I have an opportunity now to score a goal with many ways (not only Foka goals ;) ).

OK, i saw it and I got Your point. But in rest cases almost always I saw just a wall in defence, and more dense midfield when smb was defending. That sucks.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15325 by Emmeti
Well, i read playa s post here : forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=2336.new#new and i am shocked :
you re as open minded as i am brad pitt.

Thanks playaveli for reopening but after reading your posts, i really don t feel the need to say my opinion anymore.

More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15330 by Playaveli
As I said...I am the scapegoat although it is not my dicision...

I repeat once again:

On ss.de there is a place for everybody and every taste. There are competitions and leagues for everybody (with and MOSTLY without tactics). There is the possibility for everybody to create cups and leagues as you like. And we always encourage people to invest some work and invent new leagues and cups...
So, why may Admins not create their league as they like it? Just because we are Admins? That is unfair...

Did Redhair and me open a poll about CL and ISSF cup to allow tactics? No, we did not, because we respect Schulle s and Eleven s dicision...

God damn! :(

Another note to the ASL situation:
- If you are in ASL3 and don t want to promote in ASL2 just tell us. Then the 3rd or 4th placed will promote. I am sure there are players that will be happy with that. To face best players in a non-tactic competition you have the CL and ISSF which is more or less on the same level.

We have different opinions and I respect yours, Mt and Lik. Maybe we are wrong, maybe you. Maybe we both are right in our positions. Let s get over with this. I have no problems with anybody here. This issue is not worth a inside fight of the community... That s all I had to say.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15647 by Schulle
ok, now that it has become silent around that thread, i wanna excuse for all the trouble and bad mood it caused...

when i opened, i couldn t imagine what it would cause...

so, sorry to all who felt attacked by my start posting, it was just my personal opinion, i didn t want to start a war :)

PEACE TO ALL YA SWOS-LOVERS AND ADDICTS :D

see you on field :)
SCHULLEEE

PS: admins can close this topic now.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15649 by Playaveli
Thx, Schulle.

Good luck to everybody in every competition.

*Closed*
More
17 years 2 months ago #15650 by Stromberg
By the way: Cheat positioning is the most stupid thing I ever heard. People who say this should read the swos manual. You cannot postionate players on the field.
This person who called this cheat positionig didnt fight about our cause in proper way

Before this one is closed I want to reply to these two comments, as I am the inventor of the most stupid thing called cheat positioning . And I still stand to that definition. Of course it is true that you place players relative to the ball. But in many killer-tactics at least one forwarder runs like 4 positions in a square the whole match. For me that is indeed positioning of a player. Plus that is why the offside rule was invented in real soccer.
I dont want to start a new discussion here and I know that there are other well-reasoned opinions about that, I simply didn t want to let me insulted without a comment.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15657 by Playaveli

Plus that is why the offside rule was invented in real soccer.
I dont want to start a new discussion here and I know that there are other well-reasoned opinions about that, I simply didn t want to let me insulted without a comment.

1. In another thread you told me it is non-sense to compare SWOS to real soccer. Why you do it yourself?

2. Sorry if you felt insulted. My statement was not against a person (I did not even know who it was coming from) but only against the phrase cheat positioning which I still think is stupid. And to make this clear that people shouldn t take it so hard I added this -- ;)

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds