Fair Players : 2 good examples

More
16 years 11 months ago #20302 by wonit5times
Hehe this was along time ago too. I was playing Taklekid in a ooo and i was 1-0 up in the first half. The connection was lost and we started again as me winning 1-0. He ended up winning the game 2-1 and wouldn t enter the result because of the lost connection before!
I remember that game m8 ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #20355 by Wänä81
GMOWL is also a very fair player . We play 4 ooo´s on the 10.05.07 ! After 1 victory , GMOWL lost the 2nd! In the 3rd match my Joystick doesn´t work well and GMOWL scored 2 very nice goals in the first 10 min. without chance to fend them! But GMOWL decided to press ESC and we restart the match !
I changed my Joystick and then i won 3-2 ! I feel so sorry after that .

Thaks GMOWL , very nice fair play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
16 years 10 months ago #20411 by Pallister
And another one for GMOwl.

He asks in chat: ASL2,ooo,UKPrem?
I answered: yes me

I answered because of our ASL2 matches without write it. I forgot. Then we played. I played with tact and I won both matches 2-1. After that he asks: More?

I wondered. More ASL2? :D Not possible I think. He means ooo s. More ooo s. So he thought we played 2 ooo s. I said: Umph...I thought we played ASL. I answered because of that in the chat :( . And he said: No problem mate, if u had said it before I had lost too. So np. Enter ASL2 !

No more words....;)

More
16 years 10 months ago #20425 by HairFU
A few days ago i play my ASL5 matches against XFlea.
In the 1st match, evrything was ok. In 2nd Match the game was desynch in 60th minute after i scored the 2 - 3. Then i said ok, the game was 3 - 1 for you at halftime. Lets play one half and add the result to your 3 - 1 lead . Then he said No you score the 3 - 2 regular. We play the 2nd half with 3 - 2.
Really a Gentleman :)

More
16 years 10 months ago #21567 by GMOwl
Thanks guys for comments, appreciate it. But we all know 99.9% of guys on here are great sports...

and to demonstrate...

I was playing Schulleee in ooo s and things were against him. Even I saw the luck i was having and the bad luck he was getting. In first game all my shots fly in with help from his keeper and in second I scrape a last minute goal after he played really well...

But then at start of game 3, there was mix up from kick off. He thought it was mine (hehe, not sure why or how!?) but as I typed F11 to say something he took kickoff ran up and scored. Obviously it was not so clear that I wasn t ready; you react quick as you all know. But straightaway, Esc and start again. Funnily enough in replay he scores in 2 mins again!! Though I go on and win the match, I appreciated it from Schulleee, even though he must have been angry with the games so far!

Good man.

More
16 years 8 months ago #25113 by RobChef
Another fairplay action this time from bobbiebobras, when we played league games and he injured my attacker he restarted game. Didn t want the advantage of my injured player. Little thing but still very nice. Thx m8.

More
16 years 8 months ago #25117 by Rijntje
Props for Bobbie!

More
16 years 8 months ago #25130 by Eleven
As I was playing Gmowl, my Shearer was sent off in 2nd min and he pressed escape and restarted the match. There were more examples like this vs him. Always a pleasure to play him...
And Firat... After a league game that he won, he said me: if you want we can replay, because you were better and i was really lucky :) He s also a fair player...

More
16 years 7 months ago #26564 by GMOwl
Just to keep this thread going (and not just coz I m on it lots :P) ....

A nice fair play from AdfBoy, who is a very good honest player. Was playing in ASL2, he picked team, chose custom tacs and then i just selected 442. He asked about if i use custom and I told him no, not today. So he changes before kick off to regular tactic, saying it isn t fair on me etc. Obviously I argued against it, but he made his mind up. Well, I told him that it wasn t fair ON HIM because some of the other players in ASL2 will use it (as they should of course).

Anyway, i scrape some wins against him, with some games with minor lags here and there. No word about bad luck from him, no word about damn connection etc. Just got on with it and insisted we entered scores after I ask him what he wanted to do. Excellent.

Well, I thought I should write a nice story (instead of my usual moaning about ppl!)

Thnx Adf

More
16 years 7 months ago #26581 by Stromberg
Nice one. With more ppl like Adfboy i d still be playing ASL.

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds