Re: Announcement: Rule Changes: equal ON>OFF etc.

More
17 years 11 months ago #7921 by HairFU
Maybe you right, but on online match with equal off i have the feeling i was really slower then any other team. With my custom team i am more happier on equal off, so i see no problem for me.
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 11 months ago #7949 by Steve-Martin

I agree that you have to change the team since we play with Equal off, i have Barcelona before but than with Equal off i reconize that this is not a so fast team and some teams are faster what is really bad for me. But then i change to another team and all is fine for me.

you are quite wrong with that! Barca has the most fast players of all SWOS teams! Check it with an
editor... ;) 10 players with top speed...

right  i think they are faster than with equal on but not faster than teams like brazil, now i know i need a fast team and included a good finisher, maybe i will take real or brazil , but i think if i take brazil many people would angrily because i tkae a soooo good team but it is the best for me , is my opinion so right?

More
17 years 11 months ago #7951 by HairFU
There is no right or wrong option. Take the team you want.
More
17 years 11 months ago - 17 years 11 months ago #7952 by Oli O.
Nobody can be angry because they can select what they want, too. Teams like Brazil, Holland, Italy, Argentina, Barca, Milan, .... they all have many fast players. Check it with Edtior, there is no big difference.

And disabling those kinds of cheating is more important for the whole community than satisfying some players with selecting their favorite teams. 8)
More
17 years 11 months ago #7953 by Steve-Martin
ok then if you say me how i can see this things with editor i will make it , and yes i will the team i want *lol* ;D
More
17 years 11 months ago #7959 by Oli O.
Yery easy: Install PC SWOS and use the PC SWOS Editor. Datas are the same.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds