Interview with Bomb

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #34947 by HairFU
Interview with Bomb was created by HairFU
I never thought i have a chance.

Last season Bomb won the german championship for 1st time. Enough reasons to talk with him and ask him some questions about last year, last season and the future.

[the interview was held at the beginning of January]

Thanks that you answer me some questions.

Sure, if i should answer a little bit longer, please forgive me, that s me!

The year 2007 was very successful for you. 3 online and 2 offline wins in tournaments and mand 2nd and 3rd place online and offline. How would you say was the year for you?

Like you said. Very good, but still could be better. I had a disastrously performance at Central Germany Cup and at Sensible Days i was very nervous. Also at the end of year i couldn t play very often, because i have to work a lot besides my study. All in all it was a SWOS-intensive year, especially the thing with the offline cups.

Then at the end of the year the highlight. The championship in german league. Did you think before the season you have a chance and when did you realize that this could be true?

I never thought i have a chance. I was online so rarely, because i had to work a lot, like i said before. At this time i only have made 4 or 6 matches, won them all i think, but not against the big ones in german league. After 2 weeks of not playing SWOS i was back and it was great. My creative battery was full and my head was free (because i don t expect anything), in ASL it works really good and in this phase i meet Playaveli. For my own surprise i won booth league matches against him and in this moment i was sure: This time ore never. Then i only Patigoal could stop me, he trash me in november two times, but this problem was solved a little bit lucky. Bla bla bla, bbla bla! Cheesy

You didn t star well in new season in german league. 4 loses in 6 matches. Is that the end of all title defending dreams?

Don t know, must have a look on the table. But i think that s it. I don t have the constant, like many other have. Furthermore i play on when you better make a break. For example a few days agao, when i play 2 times draw and lose 6 times in important matches in ASL and german league against Playaveli, but also Andypsilon and Wänö81. And bang, thats it. Evrything gone what I ve won in december.

A new year have start. What do you expect from that?

A lot, but SWOS haven t a big role in that. Ah you mean about SWOS? Maybe one or another title in Online- and Offline Cups, but first of all to have a lot of fun. Probaly i will play in Weibeck, Pirmases and of course Hamburg, but that s all. We will see. Maybe Wroclaw, that have a good connection ;)

What tips could you give newbies and players that rise up?

Just listen to my SWOS Song, there you have evrything that i could tell you. For all that can t understand german i could say this:
Don t look at the ranking, the most important is to have fun. If anyone show a new sick trick, try to train offline against a bad CPU opponent, then you can try evrything for what you don t have the time in online matches. The bess is to manage your CPU opponent and give him a very offensive tactic, then you have a very open field :-p

Have you try the new XBox 360 SWOS? If yes, do you like it?

No, i don t have. But i say: No money, no problems! ;-D
If I had the money, I presumably would try a look.

Thank you

You re welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #34958 by Foka
Replied by Foka on topic Re: Interview with Bomb
Very nice Interview. Bomb its big Swoser (player and member). It was pleasure for me i can pplay with him on same offline cup in Prague and Wroclaw. I hope in this year we have chance too play on offline cups ... hope too he comming to Wroclaw again. GL Bomber ...

More
15 years 4 months ago #57327 by Zafer
Replied by Zafer on topic Re: Interview with Bomb
I understand what he feels when you make a bad start. I won the ASL Cup in December and had my best season in Super ASL, but first week of new year 4 losses in a row and 3 more later on, erased everything. But I enjoy that too, aiming championship one season and trying to avoid relegation in next, they have their own fun (if your ego is not hurting you too bad when you re not where you think you should be:), as this game is fun either way!

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds