Rhubi in asl another jack33

More
11 years 4 months ago #116154 by bobrix
While asl games, he is calling me a cheater etc. that i have unfair advantage while playing with him, watching replays, delaying game on purpuose.
Players like that shouldnt be participating in asl if they cannot hold theyre temper after losing every single game. Calling someone cheater is very mature.
log:

bobrix hf
ruhbi hf
ruhbi so much luck
ruhbi rrrrrrrrr
bobrix ....?
ruhbi oneu got all balls
ruhbi i cant chach anx ball
ruhbi have u seen?
ruhbi u are a cheater!
bobrix u want a ban ?
ruhbi no u want a ban
ruhbi thats not normal
bobrix ok be sure il l post on forum
ruhbi evry time i can get the ball u win it
bobrix cos u are poor palyer
ruhbi no man , not at each player this happens
ruhbi maybe it si connection
bobrix hahah
ruhbi but so i cant play
bobrix u playing withe asl winner
ruhbi iam at every time to late
ruhbi unpossible
dropping game

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #116157 by andib
The thing with getting most of the balls I would like to know a bit more about. In a lot of the games that I play, Im getting the ball more often than my opponents, when it is a 50/50-situation. I dont know if it is something special I do compared to others, or connection could mean something.

With headers it is ofc all about timing.

Lately, though, I was playing Ali and he won most of the 50/50-situations and of course he is a better player, so hope it has something to do with the player and not the system.

More
11 years 4 months ago #116159 by atchoo
I think it s something about skill, luck, randomness and connection (in my experience hosting (or being client) doesn t matter, though). We are playing with 2-5 extra fps delay, this could be a point.
AFAIK it s not cheating.

More
11 years 4 months ago #116165 by St.Vitus
So Ruhbi, please make your statement here.

Calling someone a cheater is not tolerable.
Bobrix is playing ASL for a long time and has already won it.

Remember: Every game is different and sometimes every ball is in, next game the keeper gets every ball.
Thats SWOS.

More
11 years 4 months ago #116173 by djowGer
From the results it looks like someone here got owned badly.. Get some fresh air Ruhbi, apologize and move on. This is ASL1 you are playing and not random friendlies, so expect to lose some matches. I ll give you that online play can be random in certain situations, however look at the tables. It is usually the same guys at the top. That is not random. That is skill.

More
11 years 4 months ago #116175 by Rock and Roll
@Andib: Yep, I always call it the walk through my defenders bug . I believe it has something to do with lag seeing as I didn t experience it at Sensi Days. I experience more in games with low fps (usually to my disadvantage :)). But I also know a skilled player can handle it no problem.

@Ruhbi: I have to agree with what people said here. It is one of the drawbacks of online swos, this stuff can happen and your opponent has nothing to do with it whatsoever. Apologize and we can all get back to the game we love. Thanks!

More
11 years 4 months ago #116181 by ruhbi
hi guys

the game yesterday was one oft the most strange games i ever head. at first time i made passes which doesnt arrrive my next player. normal passes with no opponent between players. and in this game very often my inputs was lost. so sometimes i couldnot give the ball a direction during flying and so on. and at least, bobrix got balls when he was 5 meters next to my player.
in certain cases i had all this trobles, but not so massive.

i had no explanation of the bugs and so i told him at first my troubles. i was very angry becouse he do as all is completly normal. (everybody saw that there are things going wrong). and that was the reason of my rage. i excuse me for the accusation, becouse after match i thought long time about it. and its possible that all things are a problem of data-connection, except the passes which are missed the target.
but how have u said: thats SWOS 8)

More
11 years 4 months ago #116187 by St.Vitus
Thanks Ruhbi.

Any further remarks?

Otherwise I think the case could be closed.

One more time to say: Offline rules! ;)

More
11 years 4 months ago #116188 by dior

you can say that again ;)

More
11 years 4 months ago #116190 by andib

Thanks Ruhbi.

Any further remarks?

Otherwise I think the case could be closed.

I told Ruhbi in chat yesterday, if you find out that the conditions are too bad, then dont play the match. Of course tell it as fast as possible during the match.

Earlier I played one half with Bobbie, and we restarted the connection at half time.

I agree OFFLINE RULES.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds