A good week for me!

More
15 years 6 months ago #52779 by EreWeGo
A good week for me! was created by EreWeGo
As the title of this thread states, it s been a good week for me with regard to SWOS and my Amiga!

First, I finally got around to trying to sorting out how to use my Amiga controllers on my PC for WinUAE etc. Found the instructions, and scrounged the parts, only had to buy one item costing NZ$1.60, and here s the result:

Installed the PPJoy software and it works like a bloody charm! Brilliant stuff... Then, the best part of the week, my bargain of the year: We had one of those Old PC collection events in my city, (where anyone can dump their old PCs, peripherals etc to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way). Anyway, not long after the organisers listed some items on an online Auction site here, (similar to EBay), and I bid on and won an old Commodore 64, some leads, and these! :

..Now for the best part, not only did they deliver the items to me at work, costing me no postage, guess what I paid? NZ$5.00!!!! That s right, only five bucks, (probably around 2.50 Euros!) In great nick too, work great....

Anyway, sorry for the rant, just wanted to share the joy!
;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #52807 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: A good week for me!
WOOHOOO!!! RETROOOOOOOO!!!

Nice one, m8. Really a great deal. Let me know what u re doing with the C64 now ;D

More
15 years 6 months ago #52815 by EreWeGo
Replied by EreWeGo on topic Re: A good week for me!

Nice one, m8. Really a great deal. Let me know what u re doing with the C64 now ;D

hehehehe, m8 - I thought you d have dozens of C64 s already, as well as Miggys, to go along with your crazy collection of Joysticks and controllers? ;)

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds