SWOS Law!

More
7 years 6 months ago #135353 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS Law!
^^ haha! mercenaries!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 days ago #136967 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS Law!
It s (online) SWOS law that...

...if you are playing in two leagues and look for 2-3 opponents and miss them all month, on one evening they will be available at the SAME TIME (and you can t decide whome to play first)!

More
4 years 2 months ago #142957 by captaincofresi
Replied by captaincofresi on topic SWOS Law!
Playaveli wrote:

#1 It is SWOS law that... all your best players will get injured just before a big cup match, but all your naff ones will be fine.

#2 It is SWOS law that... when you have more than 20 shots at goal, you will lose 1-0.

#3 It is SWOS law that... the closer you get to goal, the more likely the keeper is to save your shot

#4 It is SWOS law that... when you score the best goal of your life, you will forget to save the highlight.

#5 It is SWOS law that... you can beat Arsenal 3 - 0 in the cup, and then draw 0 - 0 with Mansfield in the next game.

#6 It is SWOS law that... the computer never gets sent off.

In SWOS 2020 I have experienced #2 quite a lot in Expert mode. Good to know it's the law ;). For me #3 was quite new, I will try to shoot more from a distance and see if it helps. And yeah, #4 is a bummer, just wondering if it's possible to use a program to convert a Replay saved into Highlight to tackle this problem maybe? Well and #5 I got that a lot in Expert Mode but not in Normal Mode. Well, and last but not least, #6, I kept waiting for those second yellow cards to happen, but they don't.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds