Re: what annoys u while ur playing?

More
14 years 8 months ago #70269 by Rock and Roll
After only a few weeks of play, my greatest annoyances are matches where I can hardly get the ball into the opponents half and my complete lack of talent ;D.
A bit more serious, people who foul because it s fun ::) and people who complain that every goal they concede is all down to bad luck (even if they have a
point, it s all in the game, and it s only a game / way of life).

But it s good to read that gh/gl/sorry etcetera isn t as common as I thought it to be. I almost thought it was just about compulsory to type it even though you re
getting thrashed 5-0 at half time :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #90394 by Playaveli

Currect chart:

1. Pressing ESC in first mins after red card or injury! DO NOT DO THIS AGAINST ME! Thanks. :(
2. sorry for injuries... do we play football game or wacky darts?
3. GH by standard... seeing a different game? And what it s worth? A match lasts 90mins...
4. After ooo matches agreed on y m y m entering... but opponent keeps entering wrong way...

This chart is still current!
But writing GH at halftime is a favorite of annoyance in the future... ::)

Lately someone even wrote sorry after he fouled me for a penalty (no injury happened). COME ON?!?!?! This is ridiculous...

More
13 years 6 months ago #90398 by Rock and Roll
Some things are cultural differences, that much I ve learned from my year+ online.
The GH-thing...well some people like it, and I only do it if my opponent does.

My annoyances are a bit different:
1. The all my players lose the ball if somebody even looks at them , or the my attackers walk through your defenders like they re ghosts matches.
I don t know why this happens...but if it does, well I know I m going to lose.
2. Smiley s if someone thrashes you. What s there to smile about? I call it bad sportsmanship....
Same goes for people who only say GG when they ve won (or won by a big margin).
3. In requesting matches no Hi etc., just a pm with ASL ....
4. People who always complain about luck, start F11-ing messages like WTF when you ve scored etc.
Everyone has his bad days, everyone has said something in the past but all the time? Come on!

More
13 years 6 months ago #90401 by Schulle
at rock s point 2 and 3 - i agree :)

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #90403 by dimetrodon

Lately someone even wrote sorry after he fouled me for a penalty (no injury happened). COME ON?!?!?! This is ridiculous...

I absolutely do not agree:
1. For me SWoS is real football. When I play real football (ofc friendly basis) and kick, tackle etc. someone, I would say at least sorry. Even if it awarded penalty. Really it does not related with the ref. decision. This is true for any hard tackle, not just for penalties.
2. When I try to do a nice (or a not so nice) goal, but instead I was given a penalty, it is a very boring way of scoring - for both side. My happiness level is much more higher after a real goal, if I score it, or even it is scored aginst me. A sorry is absolutely adequate for me.

I almost agree with your older points, but sometimes you do not have time, energy (or language knowledge) to really talked with someone. So instead we use ritual, polite things. As I learned, in SWoS these are HF, GL, GH and GG . A ritual is always a bit (or much) empty, but it is politeness. First it was annoying for me too, but I do it now. Totally agree, that a real talk is much much more better.

And also does not agree with R R s 3rd. It is for me is a technical issue. This is not real chat, just a mechanical way of letting somebody know of something, like a ring of a bell. But after - let s start real conversation.

What s annoys me?
1. When a player instantly hits ESC, when see frozen pitch. (Almost cheating for me.)
2. Do not even answer when a tell him some real word, not just GL, HF - so the problem maybe is not with these but with lack of anything else.
3. On another night one player had too much terrible tackle against me. In 2 matches I have gotten 4 injuries, and awarded me 2 penalties. Some times he said S , this is not the problem here, but it was too much :) for me.
And agree with R R s 2nd, it is also very strange for me too. Maybe who do it, does not understand it? :)

But really these do not annoy me. I am waiting my first real annoyance factor.

More
13 years 6 months ago #90666 by Kanu
what I hate while I am playing SWOS?

Idiots pressing S many times during the game.

Typical unfair behaviour of some users

More
13 years 1 month ago #97602 by Pallister
What I hate while playing SWOS on an original A500 is when I played around 20 career matches in a row and then my mobile starts ringing. If it s to near to the A500 it will reset due to interferences HAHA. No joke, and happened to me a while ago. Made me pissed hihi...

• W81
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 week ago #117544 by W81
Replied by W81 on topic Re: what annoys u while ur playing?
Currect chart:

1. Saying you re lucky guy , too much luck for you or something like that :-X
2. Pressing ESC in first mins after red card or injury!
3. pressing s , sry or sorry for injuries
4. GH after every half ::)

More
11 years 1 week ago #117548 by djowGer
1. Obviously delay. Especially in ranked matches.
2. Opponent quitting before a match has ended if your lead is too big.
3. Writing sorry if you DON T mean it after a foul ^^
4. Robotic GH, regardless of the score. Come on..

What I hate while playing SWOS on an original A500 is when I played around 20 career matches in a row and then my mobile starts ringing. If it s to near to the A500 it will reset due to interferences HAHA. No joke, and happened to me a while ago. Made me pissed hihi...

LOL! I wonder if this could happen with A600/A1200. Would be pretty annoying and time consuming if we had to replay a DIY league at sensi days :/
But in all my years playing offline this never happened so ...

More
10 years 9 months ago #118773 by Playaveli
Current chart:

1. a) sorry or s for injuries... do we play football or exercise in ballett?
1. b) GH ... GET RID OF THAT!!!! What s a half worth? NOTHING!!

Btw, if you play a row of 4 matches, it should be enough to say once HF (before 1st) and once GGs (after last).

Time to create page: 1.086 seconds