Re: what annoys u while ur playing?

More
18 years 5 months ago #3851 by Playaveli

but then again.. lots of player says it and its easier to win a game.. so i wonder how many really means by what they r saying.. ;)

exactly!

And, ok Skaarj, i know what you mean... but come on, i think it is too much of friendlines! In an aggresive match injuries just happen. After the match you can make a handshake , and it s ok...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #19300 by Playaveli
It goes on my nervs if players say GH all the time in every game. No matter how bad the first half was. No shots, all tackles go out, header misses, just not football but a horror show... and they still say GH . Not talking about newbies, of course. They may think it s good. But experienced players... :-\

Do I see different games? Umpf...

Not to mention this hf, gg, gl, u2 whatever talk... Is there a world without that?
Before the first match ok...but if you play a row of 4 or even 6 and you say it before every one... come on... :)

More
16 years 11 months ago #19303 by Redhair
sorry if my players get injured

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #19313 by LIK

also when other players expect me to say sorry. It is just a game and iny. are part of it... 8)

More
16 years 11 months ago #19314 by Gloam
*Frantically takes notes*

This outta imporve my game no end.

More
16 years 11 months ago #19318 by Playaveli

also when other players expect me to say sorry. It is just a game and iny. are part of it... 8)

Finally someone with sense! Dito...agreed 10000%!

More
16 years 11 months ago #19321 by RobChef
The sry thing was good for me when we played all teams equal -rule and a lot of medium teams with 1 or 2 important players. So when my good striker get injured it was a big problem. Now we play the best teams like Italy and if one good player gets injured it is no problem anymore.

For me when I play on the couch and not in front of my keyboard it is annoying to do all the writing stuff after the game started and I don t wanna be unpolite and not answer at all.
And I feel too that GH is used too much not good to write it in every halftime.

More
16 years 11 months ago #19322 by Emmeti
Well, i play with pad, not really close to keyboard, so i cannot answer all the times to the GG, GH, SRY and stuff, that would mean moving towards the keyboard and typing sry gh then returning to my previous position : i can t define it annoying but sure it breaks my concentration, ...so i limit myself to a HF at the beginning and a THX FOR GAMES at the end, most of the times.

Saying sorry after injuring a player, well...if a player likes to say sorry, that doesn t bother me at all.
The important thing for me is that my opponent has to know i am not injuring his player(s) because of anger or frustration but i am doing it only with the intention to win the game, so when i injure a player, especially in a friendly when it s not necessary , i sometimes say sorry (mainly to people i don t know, like new players or people i don t play often).
I also think many players do it (saying gg gh etc. etc.) for politeness, that, in my world, is a good thing.

What really really annoys me :
AT HOME : someone talking to me while i am playing, grrrrrr or also phone ringing (but well... no way i am going to answer to that call!)
BY OPPONENTS: OMG!!! You Are Lucky!!!!! SH********************T! after i score a goal.

No problem if opponent says LOL after a funny or unusual situation (i.e. own goals, weird goals, etc.etc.)
Sure it s also no problem when they call GH a crappy half, i smile and think are you sure? :)

More
16 years 11 months ago #20258 by Ottoman
yea i can understand why some people say we r using a little much gh , sorry or other gentle words.. but it s cool thing i think.. i dont know why is that maybe age maybe another reason but this community is very very gentle.. this is amazing i dont know any other online game has this kindness..

so yes sometimes sorry doesnt make sense but it s much much cool then rude playing.. so i m happy with my gg s or hf s or sorries.. hehe

More
16 years 11 months ago #20281 by djowGer
lag lag lag again. what people say in-game doesn t bother me, that much. ;)

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds