[TUTORIAL] MAC OSX

More
4 months 1 week ago #143769 by fabbru78
Replied by fabbru78 on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
i download 1.2, insalled with play on mac and updating wine to latest version. From the app, i launch installation about swos 1.2. Than you can launch the game and i update in the launcher also the version about database, launcher and executable. i think that CrossOver is easier to use but afther 15 days the bottle was denied to use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #143770 by lee_cotterill
Replied by lee_cotterill on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
ok thanks for your help, hopefully it will work once I get crossover, it didn't work and I need to wait 180 mins haha

More
4 months 1 week ago #143774 by lee_cotterill
Replied by lee_cotterill on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
ive gotten the game working which is amazing. I have a controller which doesn't seem to work that well (jumps up or forwards a lot) I've tried using the configure option in game but still no joy. Any advice?

More
4 months 1 week ago #143779 by fabbru78
Replied by fabbru78 on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
I have no problem with controller. i use classic Joypad 4 axis and buttons, modified to adapth the storic Albatros. i configure the fire button only in the game becuse it can use Button 3 and i use 4.

More
2 months 1 day ago #143943 by Mihneaman
Replied by Mihneaman on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
Career mode doesn't work? I installed 1.2 and every single menu works except "Play match" in career mode. Nothing happens. I can play trining matches, competitions, but never in career mode.

More
2 months 1 day ago #143945 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
Just press the correct fire button! CTRL on keyboard! :)

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #143968 by Tamsley
Replied by Tamsley on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
Hi there

Hope you can help me. I have a Mac with Catalina. Wifi connection. I am using Crossover trial period. I have no problems to play games off line, but on line using 96/97 the games sometimes is slow or not synchronized. Connection LAN. And I have tried with p2p but I couldn't play a game. Any ideas to fix the problem? Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds