Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

• chrisd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #135371 by chrisd
Will there be a Legends teams available in this update or will it be the standard version as used in the original 96/97 game?

The reason I ask is that I probably play with legends teams more than the standard teams. If they re not included I ll just have to jump between the two different versions if it s possible to have two different SWOS folders on the PC at the same time.

Anyway, well done to everyone who s taken part in this update. I can t wait to play it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135372 by Playaveli
No legends in here. Check first post / introduction, this is what you get!

Anyway, well done to everyone who s taken part in this update. I can t wait to play it.

Cheers! :)

More
7 years 6 months ago #135373 by Rock and Roll
For the record...when the seasons in Australia and New Zealand finish (which is the first week of October), I can upload their updates.
This is due to me needing the final standings to determine which teams will be in this update and which teams will not.
El Salvador will be uploaded very very soon, then I ll finalize the other three leagues that I still have in beta (Faroe Islands, Iceland, San Marino).
Oh yeah, have to do the national teams too :).

More
7 years 6 months ago #135374 by Playaveli

For the record...when the seasons in Australia and New Zealand finish (which is the first week of October), I can upload their updates.
This is due to me needing the final standings to determine which teams will be in this update and which teams will not.
El Salvador will be uploaded very very soon, then I ll finalize the other three leagues that I still have in beta (Faroe Islands, Iceland, San Marino).
Oh yeah, have to do the national teams too :).

Good progress, Colin! :)

Meanwhile:
NATIONAL teams of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania: Release status!

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135375 by Playaveli
By armandojiminez:

MEXICO league, release status!

By Gorzo, release status:
AUSTRIA league
CZECH REP. league
ENGLAND, lower divisions (-- ENGLAND finished entirely, now!!)
JAPAN league
USA MLS
BELARUS league

GREAT PROGRESS, GUYS!!

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135377 by Playaveli
By Combat444:
REP. IRELAND league, release status!

---

Great work by Gorzo and SaintGav, finished work on ENGLISH leagues.
I have compiled the ENGLISH team.008 file, all divisions ready! Please feel free to download (server) and simulate some tests.
Comments welcome.
(I have already corrected some minor bugs)

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135381 by SaintGav
Hi,

Just testing the English leagues out.

As a massive Southampton FC fan, I naturally checked them out first and noticed you ve made a few changes? Jordy Clasie is now a left winger?! (he s not) and Dusan Tadic a striker?! Nathan Redmond is now in central midfield when he normally plays wide or upfront, and Steve Davis is right wing?!! Not sure why it needed changing?

Also, just wondering why FC has been added to the end of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool and no one else? Probably should be AFC Bournemouth if thats the case.

I get the Rooney change as its anyones guess as to where he will play.

Not trying to cause any fuss, just like to know ;) Can t wait until everythings done :)

Thanks.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135385 by Playaveli

As a massive Southampton FC fan, I naturally checked them out first and noticed you ve made a few changes? Jordy Clasie is now a left winger?! (he s not) and Dusan Tadic a striker?! Nathan Redmond is now in central midfield when he normally plays wide or upfront, and Steve Davis is right wing?!! Not sure why it needed changing?

Also, just wondering why FC has been added to the end of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool and no one else? Probably should be AFC Bournemouth if thats the case.

I get the Rooney change as its anyones guess as to where he will play.

Not trying to cause any fuss, just like to know ;) Can t wait until everythings done :)

Thanks.

www.transfermarkt.com/fc-southampton/startseite/verein/180
Check latest starting formation!
- Tadic in striker role
- Clasie on LW
- Redmond in central midfield
- Davis on RW

But I don t want to spoil your favorite club, sorry mate. Can still be changed, to compromise. Just comment/post again! ;)

The FC and AFC should be added wherever possible (i.e. where the name length is still fine). Will finish this.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135390 by SaintGav
Ah ok, I see why you did it. But really they didnt play as wingers, the full-backs provided the width, I was at the game! That site is a bit misleading sometimes. If possible I would change it back but up to you ;)

Thanks

More
7 years 6 months ago #135391 by Rock and Roll
I don t know if it s a good idea to automticlly add FC or AFC to the English clubs. Sunderland AFC vs Everton FC or
Sunderland v Everton? I prefer the 2nd.

Btw, El Salvador - Beta has been uploaded!
A lot could be bettered, especially in the lowest league.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds