If anyone could help me I would appreciate it.

• lonely pitch
  • lonely pitch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #138100 by lonely pitch
Hi guys , i know there is a lot of tumbleweeds blowing by me while I stand here asking this but here goes....

All I am after is a less wobble file for the default camera on the vanilla sensible soccer 2006.
I have searched everywhere but just run into dead links.

I tried mega patch 4 but the goalies seem a bit to tough as I only play against AI due to not having any friends.

...or how can I use the medium camera view from megapatch 4 in the vanilla game.
I have tried a bunch of stuff like swapping the files , changing ini settings but I keep getting the default mega patch view

any help or advice wpuld be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lonely pitch
  • lonely pitch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #138167 by lonely pitch
Replied by lonely pitch on topic Re: If anyone could help me I would appreciate it.
Oh well not to worry, I have just gotten used to the medium_high view in megapatch 4 and am content with that.

This game still gets quite a bit of hate around the net but I quite enjoy it.

thanks anyway. :)

More
6 years 6 months ago #138168 by Playaveli
Enjoy! :)
Don t you play SWOS?

More
6 years 3 days ago #139140 by tommyboo
Sorry that I didn t see your post until now, lonely pitch, it s been a very long time since my last visit in here! I m sure that I ve still got all these files lying around somewhere, so if you d still like to have the less wobble camera file, drop me an e-mail. :)

I haven t played Sensi 2006 for a while either, but maybe I should give it a try again before the world cup this summer. I can t believe that it s been 12 years since the game was released!

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds