Re: Sensible Days 2018 - Billund, Denmark, 21/22 July

5 years 7 months ago #139869 by ElMichaJ
please post all your pictures here again :) not only whatsapp :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #139870 by HairFU
Even if I did not use WhatsApp, but I have the feeling that forum in most times (seeing results and discussion) is not needed anymore because everything will be anywhere else (WhatssApp?).

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #139871 by Playaveli

please post all your pictures here again :) not only whatsapp :D

All pictures from WhatsApp etc. are here:
www.facebook.com/pg/swosunited/photos/?tab=album album_id=1761720400572373
photos.app.goo.gl/6LzkobCDxHqHpnqD9

... but I have the feeling that forum in most times (seeing results and discussion) is not needed anymore ...

This is not valid, a wrong conclusion.

More
5 years 7 months ago #139872 by Playaveli

... but I have the feeling that forum in most times (seeing results and discussion) is not needed anymore ...

More
5 years 7 months ago #139873 by djowGer
Thx for the photocollection Playa

Is there a way to remove xbox from the event list? It was never announced that we would play this, and I didn t create the event.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #139874 by HairFU

Ok, but for me it feels mostly very quiet these days on the forum if I compare it to old days.

More
5 years 7 months ago #139875 by Blazej_Bdg
Hi guys!

Finally found some time to write few words.

It was a great weekend again, started on thursday in a very nice Fredericia city. Thanks to Djowger for hosting us, we enjoy this time so much!

Congratz to organisers for this great event and to all medalists!

Personally i m very happy about my performance in KO s. PC tournament was rly difficult, hopefully since games with Klinki i ve started to play my best and again after true battle with Marin took that cup to home :D About Amiga - i thought that Andib gonna win this, but it s probably impossible to do this without regular online training (unless you are Ali). The Knockout stage was again not so easy - only 1 goal difference vs Andib, and tough final vs Bobbiebobras. Respect for this!

It was great to see Spir on fire, and this phenomenal semi-final, where Bobbie manage to comeback from 0-3!

I m very proud to be a part of this community, and hope to see you again next year!

Cheers!

More
5 years 7 months ago #139885 by Bomb
@Playa: thx for sharing photos!

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #139888 by Playaveli
Thanks to the Danish crew for taking over this year and keeping Days going! From what I saw and hear, you did an awesome job! Congrats!
Thanks to all participants for traveling to Denmark. Who is distance-king this year? Probably Marin and Nikola again, right? :) Great to see you back on tour.

Congrats to all medalists. It was very cool to hear from Paider s (PC) and Spir s (AMIGA) outstanding and somewhat unexpected performances. Hats off!
@Spir: WTF spir LOL...?!?!?! ;)

Micha, thanks for grabbing a medal for Germany! Job well done! 8)

Big congrats to Blazej! 3rd Double in a row, 4th Amiga World Championship in a row. I guess it s save to say that you are the greatest player this sport has ever seen. Born to SWOS, and a true champion at heart. There is Michael Jordan, there is Mohammed Ali, there is Roger Federer... and here is Blazej Urbanek!

..., but it s probably impossible to do this without regular online training ...

Totally with you. To beat you on Amiga requires at least 4 months of ASL1-training ahead of Days!

Looking forward to see some replays of KO matches.
Is that excel sheet available with all the results? I hope Hawkz can update the all time excel files!

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #139895 by djowGer

Looking forward to see some replays of KO matches.
Is that excel sheet available with all the results? I hope Hawkz can update the all time excel files!

I have some of the last amiga ko matches recorded, but as mentioned earlier the cpu was not fast enough or there was to much heat to encode so it is very chunky/ laggy to say the least. I didn t record/save any pc matches and I don t remember anyone else doing this either.

Excel files uploaded, but a few mistakes in the kos i think. The right results are already entered on the website.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds