Re: Sensible Days 2018

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #138096 by ElMichaJ
Hello Mates....

After Sensidays is before Sensidays ... so lets talk about new applications for the next year 2018 !

This topic is for catching ideas and wishes ... official topic will follow :)

after 2013 i thought i can manage 2018 für Sensidays 15 .... but this year its to hard for me ... maybe for number 16 then.

Bulgaria and Denmark i have noticed in talks on Sensidays ... but well, maybe there is some surprise ? :)

www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=19233.0

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #138097 by wezza13
Replied by wezza13 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
I reckon the UK has got to be the best choice! ;)

6 years 6 months ago #138098 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=19233.0

for minimum requirements read this topic :)

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #138099 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
If it is needed (and no one else make a serious bid) I can talk to the guys from [connected] if we could use their location. They always was very friendly and welcoming new guest. A hotel is directly next door. Only I am not experienced enough to host this, so this is only about the location and we would need a hosting team (sure I would help out as a link between [connection] guys and the sensibledays team, and would be on the location on the weekend).
Location would be near Hamburg, Germany.

This is only menat to be as plan B or plan C, if nothing else work. So if there is one or another serious bid, just make it there :)

More
6 years 6 months ago #138102 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
@HairFU: If the location is the same as when I visited Connected, I think it is good enough. At least the game room was big enough to host an event like Days. But you should probably look into general pricing adding the stay at the hotel (possible group discount), foods and drinks, rent of the location for the weekend etc. Hardware wise Germany and close to Denmark is a no-brainer. We have all that is needed.

More
6 years 6 months ago #138103 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
Yes, it s the same location we used back in 2016, when we play the SWOS [connected] cup. From what I know the city of Uetersen, where the location is, only gives the location to persons who live in the city. So I need to ask the [connected] if they are interested in presenting the Sensible Days under their banner and so they could organise the location. From what I know, they are very open minded when it comes to partnerships in retro event and they have said immediately yes, when I ask to make a new SWOS tournament on one of their events.
On 2nd of December is the next [connected] meeting and I am planing to go there. So I think it is a good time frame to know if someone is interested in to make a serious bid for sensible days or not. If not I will ask if it is possible to make it on the [connected] location and if yes, I would calculate everything else out. At least it would be possible to sleep on the location. So that would be very oldschool and not the highest standard, but that would be only a emergency plan if nothing else work out.

So keep in mind, that Sensible Days on [connected] location should be only plan B or plan C if nothing else work out and we don’t have any serious alternate plans, as I have to ask and can t control it on my own. Other solution, I could have a look at my home town if something is possible to rent, but first I would wait until december.

More
6 years 5 months ago #138149 by Sebatosh
Replied by Sebatosh on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
Hi! How about bringing the tournament to Rotterdam in The Netherlands? I m a volunteer at WORM, a club that organizes all kinds of stuff, varying from concerts and movie nights to workshops and performances, and Sensible Days could really fit well there... We have a big movie room where we can project the games as well, with an option to get rid of the theatre as well if we need space for the computers. There s a bar down stairs where there s also plenty of space for computers + opportunities to use a beamer... check out some of the pictures on google: www.google.nl/search?q=worm+rotterdam source=lnms tbm=isch sa=X ved=0ahUKEwjivvbRitXWAhVLEVAKHYn1CjoQ_AUICygC biw=1920 bih=949#imgrc=8XwmP9tDdjh7OM:

or check out their website so you can see what kind of events they organize: www.worm.org

Furthermore, there are plenty of Amiga-guys walking around, or at least people with an interest in retro-gaming... also a lot of technical support... and although I m not a professional Sensi-player, I m completely addicted to the game and will be happy to help with the organization... Plenty of things to arrange of course, but first thing to know: is Rotterdam an option for you?

More
6 years 5 months ago #138150 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
One thing I can say this place does looks awsome.

More
6 years 5 months ago #138151 by Sebatosh
Replied by Sebatosh on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
It is! :)

When should the Sensible Days 2018 take place? And, are there more Dutch Sensi-players on this forum that are interested in bringing the tournament here?

6 years 5 months ago #138153 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
well it looks very interesting. but we need also an experienced tournament admin crew at that place.

it depends on that we have enough locals for organizing stuff, which want to manage it.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds