Sensible Days 2017 - Transportation/Accomodation Topic

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #137568 by Hawkz
Plane arrival and departure time on Friday (28.07.) and Monday (31.07.)

Dear participants,

We would like to know, how many of you will arrive by plane on Friday and/or leave by plane on Monday.

Please indicate your plane arrival time and your departure time for those days.

If we will have a bigger number of participants, who will arrive or leave at around the same time, than maybe we can investigate and find a cheap transfer solution for you from/to the airport to/from the leisure center on Friday and Monday.

You can reach the leisure center by public transport and taxi as well, but it would be an easier and more comfortable solution for you.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #137569 by Hawkz
How to reach the location Csillebérc Leisure Center?

I have gathered some information about how you can reach the Csillebérc Leisure Center. (1121 Budapest, Konkoly-Thege Miklós út 14.)

from the city:

The bus nr. 21 is leaving every quarter hour from the Széll Kálmán Square (the square is on the metro line M2)

It takes about 25 minutes to reach the leisure center. You have to travel 18 stops until the station Csillebérc, Gyermekvasút

Trip Planner with the described route

The bus will get you directly to the front entrance of the Csillebérc Leisure Center

with car:

Your navigation system will take you through the BAH-junction, from there on you will have a steep road up to the Buda hills and to the Leisure center.

From the western part of the city you will go through the highway M1 until the BAH-junction

from the eastern part of the city you will have to drive through the city to get to the BAH-junction

from the airport:

It takes about 75 minutes to get to the Leisure center from the airport

Option 1:

You have to take the bus nr. 100E at the airport, which will take you to the bus and metro station Astoria (metro line M2)

There you can change to the metro line M2 and travel 4 stops or to the bus nr 5. and travel 8 stops until the station Széll Kálmán tér

The bus nr. 21 is leaving every quarter hour from the Széll Kálmán tér

It takes about 25 minutes to reach the leisure center. You have to travel 18 stops until the station Csillebérc, Gyermekvasút

The bus will get you directly to the front entrance of the Csillebérc Leisure Center

Option 2:

You have to take the bus nr. 200E at the airport, which will take you to the metro station Kőbánya-Kispest (metro line M3)

With the metro M3 you have to travel 10 stops until the station Deák Ferenc tér

There you have to change to the metro line M2 and travel 3 stops until the station Széll Kálmán tér

The bus nr. 21 is leaving every quarter hour from the Széll Kálmán tér

Please read the previous post as well regarding the possibility to hire a transfer service from the airport!

If you have any further questions regarding this topic, let me know and I will try to help you.

Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago #137592 by HeinAir

If you have any further questions regarding this topic, let me know and I will try to help you.

How much will it cost about to take a taxi from airport to location? I ll arrive Friday at 19:50.

More
6 years 9 months ago #137593 by Hawkz

How much will it cost about to take a taxi from airport to location? I ll arrive Friday at 19:50.

Hello Heinair,

it should be around 30 euros.

More
6 years 9 months ago #137618 by Playaveli
3-bed-room: Lobo, HeinAir, Playaveli
(All surpassed the no-snoring-agency-test!)

Booked!

More
6 years 9 months ago #137622 by Bomb

3-bed-room: Lobo, HeinAir, Playaveli
(All surpassed the no-snoring-agency-test!)

haha

More
6 years 9 months ago #137630 by Egebjerg Luxus
Sandkagen, Oelkohold, DefenseMutte and myself arrive 21:30 by plane on friday. We ll probably take a taxi to the location so we have a small chance to make it in time for the drawings.

Also, you can put us in the same room if possible. :)

More
6 years 9 months ago #137679 by bromberg
Please post here who arrives after 20.30 on Friday at tournament place Csilleberc. The restaurant closes 21.00, we can pack your dinner and heat in microwave owen in the bungalow.

More
6 years 8 months ago #137680 by HeinAir

Please post here who arrives after 20.30 on Friday at tournament place Csilleberc. The restaurant closes 21.00, we can pack your dinner and heat in microwave owen in the bungalow.

I probably.

More
6 years 8 months ago #137690 by bromberg
Who comes by car please send me the car s registration number.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds