Re: Sensi Days 2012 - Live Updates

More
11 years 9 months ago #113126 by HairFU

What about the Xbox tournament? Who is new Microsoft Champion? ;)

Due to technical problems X-Box cup has been replaced by an eating competition. Winner: SWOS-Hool ;)

Congratz to all winners and thx to our hosts. Great weekend!

Ah. who need a XBox tournament? ;) Is there any player on the Sensible Days that play the Xbox Version on a regular base?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 9 months ago #113127 by MIJB#19
Congrats, Ali!
  • PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #113131 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Sensi Days 2012 - Live Updates
It has been an awesome tournament, thank you guys for making it so entertaining. Congratulations Playaveli and Ali. Very cool weekend!
More
11 years 9 months ago #113132 by Romanista
My pictures can be found here www.flickr.com/photos/romanista/sets/721...780/with/7584724800/ and on facebook...
More
11 years 9 months ago #113139 by Manuel
Great performances in Almelo, i saw results and Playaveli wrote again his name in the history of this event, congratulations to him and also to Ali (he his a top player and he confirmed his quality this year)...honour to Djowger and Marin ,two players that are in this circuit since many years, them fighted hard also this year...congratulations also to Bomb (a medal for him, i think deserve also for the past perfomance,both offline that online)...i saw again Blazey that taked a medal ( in never see him offline, but i thought that he is really strong).
A thinking for the players that finisched in 4th place, Sanek and Schulle, closed fourth is pity, you need a revenge, congratulations also for this performance(you played all matches).

A greet to all ..A greet to Polska Team (always enthusiast)
More
11 years 9 months ago #113141 by Rock and Roll
Guys, just a quick notice to say that I ll upload more pictures and videos as soon as I can. All results etc will be entered asap. I could post a lot concerning the tournament, but I won t. I just want to say that it was great to finally meet a lot of you guys I ve met online...and great to meet some new friends. A lot of thanks go out to all the people who helped out where necessary, which means everyone seeing as everyone did. I hope all the hiccups didn t spoil your tournament too much. Without your help, your humour, your sportsmanship, swos would have died years ago. Congratulations to all medal winners, especially Playaveli and Ali who gave us some of the greatest moments in the tournament and well-deserved their titles.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the days, and be a part of your community. I hope to see you all sometime in the future. Not because offline rules (which it does!), but more for being around you guys. Thanks again.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds