Maybe the cheapest Highspeed-SWOS-Squad...

More
15 years 10 months ago #45430 by Pallister
IMO this squad here is very good for low money. The whole team won t cost more than 3,5 Million, and they are all fast. Defenders have good tackling skills too, midfielders good control, fast wings with good control and strikers with a good shot (not finish) and acceptable speed. Take a look:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #45432 by Playaveli
Some excellent findings there. Thanks Danny.

More
15 years 10 months ago #45522 by MIJB#19
Hmmm, I m not agreeing for the full 100%. For most positions my taste is the same, but at attacker I learned my lesson of not using a great F(inisher). Quite often I end up getting a penalty kick and it seems you need that F(inishing) to convert the kick. Especially in national manager career mode, I always seem to end up in one penalty kicks shootout throughout the tournament and it s always a pain to see my precious W(ingers) fail, one by one. To get back into SWOS, I went with a Hungary career last night and despite that I subbed in two more F15 attackers in the last minute of extra time, I lost the WC quarter finals in a shoot-out... (Must be obvious I m Dutch, no? :D)

Anyway, that A(ttacker) doesn t need to be exceptionally good at anything else, aside from at least one or two points in speed and control. There are A s out there with maximum finishing and tagged at a measy 110K. Going up a bit, at 200K you can find MVV s Roger Knarren, who has some speed and control (both 2 out of 7) to go with his exceptional finishing (15). Most of the time you ll have to put double the money on the table, but any player costing less than half a million is a bargain.

More
15 years 10 months ago #45523 by Pallister
Hehehe! Then make sure that u don t have to go in the shootout ;D

As the topic says...for this team it s the cheap version, some more versions to come...

More
15 years 10 months ago #45532 by MIJB#19
Yeah, I know, I always try to avoid them. It s just a pain when you manage to beat Brazil 3-0 and then go out on kicks in the next game. :D

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds