Re: EUFA! give me my place in Champions league back!!!

More
16 years 1 month ago #42253 by torpedo
playing carreer with Brondby, winning the league and a cup first season:

and they didn t give me the place in the european cups!!! neither Champions League, nor EUFA. Grrrrrrrrrr..!

ever happened to you? what the f...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #42255 by Falcon
haha LOL no never had something like that. That s another reason to use the save career button at the end of the season

More
16 years 1 month ago #42258 by Playaveli
That happened to me as well, indeed.
The problem is this:

You won both, league and cup.
Remember, in SWOS there is still cup winners cup. And SWOS gets confused in which European competition to put you now.
So you re left out.
I cannot remember in what country I was playing, but the really...the same thing happened to me.

It would have been wise to loose the cup final. ;)
What you gotta do is to check if the cup runner-up from last season now actually plays in the cup winners cup.

More
16 years 1 month ago #42261 by torpedo
official statement from EUFA:

- we don t want danish champion to play in our - exclusive for rich clubs - competition. we d rather have first 10 teams from England, Italy and Spain participating, than so called champion of Danmark . it s a Big Boys tournament. go back to Danmark, unless you got a blessing from russian billionaire.

that s how i see it :)
to prove that SWOS is following the real soccer path!

More
16 years 1 month ago #42288 by Pallister
HAHAHA...great!

I m sure that this is only a PC SWOS problem, isn t it? I mean...I played tons of careers with several teams and won all. But I never had such a problem.

More
16 years 1 month ago #42289 by Pallister
Oh...but maybe exactly this can be the problem. I won the UEFA Cup if I was qualified. So I think I ll check this out on Amiga by losing in UEFA Cup but winning the national competitions.

• PieAir
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 6 days ago #45420 by PieAir
The exact same thing just happened to me when playing with Aalborg BK. Seems like a Danish problem ;) Saving the career at the end of the season doesn t help btw.

More
16 years 5 days ago #45461 by MIJB#19
Thinking really hard about it, I think I ve seen it happen with careers in the Latvian and San Marinese leagues as well. Didn t somebody figure out the chances of every league champion going in? The top 8 or so leagues are always selected, te next eight slots are assigned somewhat randomly between the 30-some other champions. I suppose this also happens when you are managing that team.

More
15 years 8 months ago #52451 by Oli O.
In Malta this is no problem. You play CL every year.

• Samsonite
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 4 weeks ago #85325 by Samsonite
Just encountered a similar problem:

Won the English Premier League with Reading but wasn t given a Champions League place. Manchester United won the Champions League but came 4th in the league it seems they ve been given the English team s place.

Wasn t even given a UEFA spot as a consolation. Annoying!

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds