Help with match recording

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #36565 by milivella
Hi to everyone. I ve organized a trophy for people from the glorious rec.sport.soccer newsgroup based on SWOS: groups.google.it/group/rec.sport.soccer/...ad/2a55838c9f828f96/
I will host the match. Now, I d like to record and upload the whole match. But my computer cannot record at more than 25 fps: I ve tried with dosbox, fraps, camtasia - nothing works, my computer is too old and weak ;)

So, my request is: is here anybody so nice that, if I send him the replay (made with SWOS++) of the match (or 3 matches, no more), he can record it as an avi file? Do it not for me, but for SWOS: it s the occasion to show the game to a lot of people! :)

Thanks anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #36566 by Playaveli
Use the total pack! Alt+F6 to start recording and Alt+F6 to stop again.
Works perfect.

More
16 years 2 months ago #36567 by milivella

Use the total pack!

I installed it (version 1.06, with or without the upate to 1.09), but it doesn t start. Any help? (I have Windows XP Pro SP2.)

More
16 years 2 months ago #36569 by milivella

Use the total pack!

I installed it (version 1.06, with or without the upate to 1.09), but it doesn t start. Any help? (I have Windows XP Pro SP2.)

Update: I tried the installed version (3rd download), and it works. Thanks, Playaveli! :)

More
16 years 2 months ago #36577 by milivella
Now, an advice: which is the best screen setup for the SWOS Total Pack (size, enhancement) to have a video to upload to YouTube? Which settings do you use? Thanks.

More
16 years 2 months ago #36581 by Playaveli
Fullscreen, no enhencement!

A 3mins match will be about 40 MB!

More
16 years 2 months ago #36583 by milivella

Fullscreen, no enhencement!

Thanks. Anyway, it seems that screen size does nothing (video file resolution is alway 320x200).

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds