Re: My career

More
18 years 1 month ago - 18 years 1 month ago #6580 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: My career
No goals against one in one season is the one thing, but in a career is another. I think I m good in PC Swos but in a whole career especially with champions league (against Real, Juventus, Milan,...) I ll always recieve some goals. And I think it is improbable to win every game in a career without cheating/loading.

Here are some pics of my current career, which I m little bit proud of :) : 2nd season, 3 mins. games, only bought goalkeeper Canizares and midfileder Pantic from Primera Division all other players original. I received 1 goal in cup and 4 in CL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• peter_scott
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 1 month ago #6901 by peter_scott
Replied by peter_scott on topic Re: My career
I once played without loading onto hard-disk, and tried to see how long I would last without losing. The longest was with Arsenal - one season and a few games, with just three 1-1 draws and the rest wins - but eventually I was undone 1-0 by Sparta Prague and Martin Frydek...

although I do handicap myself by always playing with attack tactics, sometimes even getting my full-backs to run into the opposition box

More
17 years 9 months ago #11016 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: My career
Currently playing with Northampton Town once more! After 6 or 7 seasons I have my dreamteam together... might look for a new job soon!

PS: Spltted career and already manage Germany in another save game! ;)

More
17 years 9 months ago #11079 by Tufo
Replied by Tufo on topic Re: My career
no goals against isn t so hard on the pc version :) i think the computer is nowhere near as good in attack as the Amiga versions... but congrats anyway... i ve probably mentioned before but a good challenge is to take an english 3rd division side and then try to win everything without spending more than 500k on any single player. I decided it was unrealistic for Torquay United to spend more than this amount, even if they were in the Premiership. It was tricky but I beat AC Milan 1-0 in the european cup final eventually.
It s ok if you have players worth over 500k as long as you didn t buy them for more :)

More
17 years 4 weeks ago #18655 by Oli O.
I ve finished my career with Red Star Belgrad by winning 58 of 60 titles, but there never was a job offer for national team..., you know why.^^
Btw, every goal scored with my own hands, no match simulated.
Attachments:

More
16 years 11 months ago #20734 by Gipsy
Replied by Gipsy on topic Re: My career
how can I see careers in SWOS?

More
16 years 11 months ago #20735 by Oli O.
Start a career or put a *.car file in your swos folder.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds